Britney - Feel The Joy (New Millennium Mix)

Just now, King B. said:

what kind of LQ mess is this?

If you actually visited the channel, you would see that I state just as much. It’s experimental. But I’ma just go ahead and delete it since people want to be a $ $ 🕳️ s about it 👍🏾

2 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.3 said:

It’s literally unlistenable

You are not welcome to comment on my posts, profile ever again. Please stop harassing me. I said what I said-I owe you nothing, especially after your vile, rude, unkind comments:)

5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Nice little mix :] good job

Thank you, Jordan. I really appreciate it. I know it’s messy, just experimenting a lot and overexcited to share…but I had no idea I’d be met with so much un-constructive & disrespectful criticism from my fellow Britney fans.

I bought my first Britney cassette tape in ‘98 as a kid, her debut single. Her heart, sincerity and grace helped me shape my own stage performing. I wrongly assumed I would find like-minded people here too. Is there a way to delete my account that I am not seeing? 

With love,

GG

2 hours ago, LoveforBritney said:

I like it:lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: could do without some parts but overall fun 

Now that’s the kind of constructive and non-toxic feedback I accept and appreciate. Being partially deaf in my left ear, it’s super helpful to have a second ear. Thank you again and noted:) 💝 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, GlossyHart said:

You are not welcome to comment on my posts, profile ever again. Please stop harassing me. I said what I said-I owe you nothing, especially after your vile, rude, unkind comments:)

oh gosh i didnt realise you made this! hope you had fun playing around with it

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.