Breaking news: Justin Timberlake arrested in New York for DWI

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

@PlatinumB hasn't clocked anything and to your amazement we actually get along and like one another. We don't always agree on everything, yet we do agree on a lot.

So, if you're hoping that Platinum and I are going to get into some hatred blow out in this thread you're sadly mistaken.

Look for another situation to incite hate, drama, weak palms, and weak rock throwing into girl. 

Now clock that.

:rupaulslap_hit_mad:

LMAOOOOOO

What on this planet are you even saying? What is 'Look for another situation to incite hate, drama, weak palms, and weak rock throwing into girl' even mean? How can you 'incite' weak palms and weak rock throwing? Are you trying to insult me or something, I truly don't understand. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

@PlatinumB hasn't clocked anything and to your amazement we actually get along and like one another. We don't always agree on everything, yet we do agree on a lot.

So, if you're hoping that Platinum and I are going to get into some hatred blow out in this thread you're sadly mistaken.

Look for another situation to incite hate, drama, weak palms, and weak rock throwing into girl. 

Now clock that.

:rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Please leave my @Gutterguppy alone! I love them and I love your messy *** too. Stwap this beef... 

Chile... let me get in my mercedes and vroom...  :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

LMAOOOOOO

What on this planet are you even saying? What is 'Look for another situation to incite hate, drama, weak palms, and weak rock throwing into girl' even mean? How can you 'incite' weak palms and weak rock throwing? Are you trying to insult me or something, I truly don't understand. 

Keep graphing at weak straws you're not going to see Platinum and I fight like you want.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Just now, Gutterguppy said:

Keep 'graphing'? 

Like, what? The insults need to make sense if you want them to stick, hon'. 

You know it's a typo and I meant grasping you have typos all the time which is why you correct your comments.

Be on your way, there's no fight for you to see.

39 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

The jokes write themselves :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I think the reason why his arrest is so karmic is because he definitely had a field day with Britney back in the day. From the video below, to him singing “Rehab” on tour, making fun of her. 

Britney Spears Laughing GIF

4 minutes ago, Veronica Spears said:

11 pages !!:orangu_orangutan_ape: You guys I wish you have this kinda of energy for the streaming threads :orangu_orangutan_ape:

2 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

They won't...drama and faux outrage is the key to a successful thread here.

I was going to say the same thing, they claim they don't want drama and like to have faux outrageous in here and entertain the tabloid threads and threads they claim they want nothing to do with.

Yet the streaming threads or 'positive threads' are ghost towns even for them.

They know why they're here lol. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.