Tate Mcrae teases new music

I hope she records music that’s actually on par with her performance skills. She is hands down the best pop performer right now.

Greedy is great.  but the rest of the album is just ok. The “sad” sound doesn’t suit her and she’s not what I’d listen to for “serious” music… stick to your strengths. And for the love of God, make the songs 3 minutes and longer. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Love 4
7 hours ago, KrisJ said:

We NEED more “greedy” and “exes” vibes and less sad moody songs. You are a dancer and slay at it - tap into the dance music and fill the “Britney” gap that’s so desperately needed. 

Singer Perform GIF by BRIT Awards

That performance… she’s charismatic af. I got to know her through Greedy and Exes, it was actually bizarre to find out she also has that stale and boooring Billie Failish sound on many of her songs. I can’t even tell the difference between Billie and all those other young girls that try so hard to be special, dEeP and miSunDaSTood.

She shouldn’t have to stoop to their level when she’s such a gifted performer, seriously the best pop performer since Primeney and it’s not even close. I barely even listen to pop music nowadays and watching her live was like whoa…

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.