'ISOLATED & ALONE' Wendy Williams’ friend claims star’s guardianship is ‘worse’ than Britney’s as stranger has control’

• Content Curators
Posted (edited)

"This is a Britney Spears thing, only it's worse since it's not even Wendy's family who has control," says lifelong friend Regina Schell.

"At least with Britney Spears it was her dad, it was her family, this is a woman whose not even family.

"And how does this guardian get all this standing? 

"Wendy was looking for real estate, she was talking to a financial expert at Bank of America to try to gain control of her finances.

" I don't know how she went to at least 90% Wendy to now she's incapacitated and can never see anyone again."

"What's the end game in all of this?" the friend questioned.

"She should be surrounded by friends and family right now, not isolated and alone.”

WWW.THE-SUN.COM

WENDY Williams' friend claimed the star's guardianship is worse than the conservatorship Britney Spears was...

Edited by Cqleb
  • Like 3

Yes & no 

Jaime was just the stupid face of the con, they locked her away for months and drugged her. I don’t know what they are doing to Wendy, but I wouldn’t say it’s worse (and it could very well be) but no one knows. I do hope Wendy gets out of whatever situation she’s in. 

Wendy has dementia and aphasia. Anyone with a family member with dementia will know that they can’t be trusted to use the toilet correctly without hurting themselves most days, let alone buy a house, manage finances, drive a car etc.

It’s sad that it’s happened so young, but a little bit of Wendy disappears every day. Unfortunately dementia is a cruel mistress in life and has no mercy. It’s disgusting that people are trying to ‘free’ Wendy when she needs 24/7 care to keep her safe. SHAME on them.

This is NOT Britney’s situation. Britney does not have dementia or aphasia. At worst shes a little bipolar, big deal 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.