NEW! Britney confirms she is talking to her sons

26 minutes ago, IamMax said:

I hope so!!! All these people commenting, do you wish her to be alone forever? Man, I really wish she finally get some peace and can be back with her children. They're the real love of her life. Get ******* over it. 

I can't imagine how difficult this is all for her 😔

• Like 1
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

Ooh how convenient - child support ended for one and ending for another and all of a sudden they’re more than happy to chat to her again :enigma_alien_blue:

It's all very convenient and screams fakeness... but yeah,  let's see how long it will last this time.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

It's all very convenient and screams fakeness... but yeah,  let's see how long it will last this time.

Even further seeing 'fans' going gaga over Bryan's D the same way they did K Fed and Scam yet they have the audacity to cry over Britney taking her clothes off.

They think with their D, yet it's somehow an issue when the female body is shown.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Even further seeing 'fans' going gaga over Bryan's D the same way they did K Fed and Scam yet they have the audacity to cry over Britney taking her clothes off.

They think with their D, yet it's somehow an issue when the female body is shown.

Lol Bryan is a exact copy of Jamie Spears... what a (awful) taste.

I hate Britney nude content so I can't say much about it lol but for sure a lot of fans are ok with people they consider hot, it doesn't matter if the person is good or bad.

Just now, Dark Willow said:

Another thing... what coincidence the boys back to instagram and Jayden start to show a bit of his "career" for us... recently, all of sudden.

It seems all the good things had to wait until the case settlement. drag race sips tea GIF by Shalita Grant

And when things don't go their way, they always have Daphne on speed dial.

Lady Gaga Phone GIF by MOODMAN

10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

And when things don't go their way, they always have Daphne on speed dial.

Lady Gaga Phone GIF by MOODMAN

I forgot about this sweet lady... she probably so happy Bryan is back in Britney's life. Like a real family should be, together no matter what...

I bet he only said wonderful things about his little goofy sis when Daphne interviewed him,  just like he did for that podcast  

Uh Huh Gurl GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Edited by Dark Willow
1 minute ago, Veronica Spears said:

Thank you :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:yeah it is so strange that some weirdos  here don’t want Britney to reconcile with her kids :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

What's stranger is that Sean and Jayden don't' even want to reconcile with their mother, ever since she's been free, they been gone.

A few texts or calls once in a while isn't much when she wants to see them so badly. Call it what you want, but Jayden's child support is ending and Britney herself told the world they treat her like crap if she's not buying them things. 

In the end it doesn't matter who wants Britney to reconcile or not reconcile, clearly her sons don't want too which is why they haven't seen her.

• Like 4

I know they're probably getting in touch again because Jayden is about to stop receiving the money from CP, but I like to think she is returning back to her old self during this trip because she is in touch with both them and Bryan and that's easing her pain from all these years :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.