FULL 'Britney' album gets Dolby Atmos UPDATE | OUT NOW

OMG AT BEFORE THE GOODBYE

Girl Freaking Out Screaming GIF - Girl Freaking Out Screaming Stan Twitter  - Discover & Share GIFsGirl Freaking Out Screaming GIF - Girl Freaking Out Screaming Stan Twitter  - Discover & Share GIFsGirl Freaking Out Screaming GIF - Girl Freaking Out Screaming Stan Twitter  - Discover & Share GIFsGirl Freaking Out Screaming GIF - Girl Freaking Out Screaming Stan Twitter  - Discover & Share GIFs

I AM ALWAYS MISSING U

BEFORE THE GOOOOODDBYEEEEEE 

before the goodbye should have been the first BRITNEY single not slave for the music

BTG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IM A BASIC 4 U

BEFORE THE GOODBYE JUST ENDED SOME CAREERS! 

• Love 2

Apparently, it's just me that when I listen to a dolby atmos version, I don't hear a difference and when I do hear a difference, I don't like it.

Plus, from what I have read and correct me if I am wrong, a dolby atmos sound engineer picks what he thinks would make the song more clear and better, not what Britney/other artists thinks and sometimes not even the original producers. So when I hear these versions, I think it's just another version of the song and not the official one originally released.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Screamous said:

I need help

i just checked apple music on my ipad and most songs (not all) are in dolby atmos. But in my iphone, only slave showed as dolby atmos. The rest still on loseless format. 

Try deleting the current album you have and reinstall the current one. It worked for me, hope that helps 

1 hour ago, Frankie8 said:

Apparently, it's just me that when I listen to a dolby atmos version, I don't hear a difference and when I do hear a difference, I don't like it.

Plus, from what I have read and correct me if I am wrong, a dolby atmos sound engineer picks what he thinks would make the song more clear and better, not what Britney/other artists thinks and sometimes not even the original producers. So when I hear these versions, I think it's just another version of the song and not the official one originally released.

It's just you or you need your hearing checked. Whether you like it or not there is a major difference.  Maybe check your settings as well? Sometimes you have to use the equalizer to even it out or use good speakers 

3 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Apple Music  :orangu_orangutan_ape:   :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

that's really strange i'm typing the album's name in all places there and i don't see a 'dolby atmos version' of 'britney' ugh

Edited by Fita

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.