Can we talk about her fragrances?

9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah I remember when She was about to marry K Fed she was promoting her fragrance. 

In the con they promoted them in the music videos like HIAM, Criminal, Circus, ect. Seemed like it turned into more of a money grab then what Brit would really want!

IKR? 

8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah I would really wear Britney fragrances I prefer cologne and not sweet smelling.

That’s what I was thinking when I bought Jungle fantasy. A lot of her perfumes like Midnight Fantasy could be uni*** just by the name on its own. I like Believe and have it but the praline that makes it sweet is what turns me off about it.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

best fragance for a male?

My personal favorites are:

Hidden Fantasy, Circus Fantasy, Prerogative, Prerogative Rave, and my other favorite Believe.

Personally, the fragrances depend on your body chemistry. Any of Britney’s fragrances I’ve had compliments on.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Xanax said:

Apparently a new Fantasy is coming called Candied Fantasy? Robert or James Walsh made a note of it on their YouTube page!

Isn’t that redundant? The fragrance itself will already be sweet. I didn’t know the twins are into her.

I wish she would put out fragrances for guys. all of her perfumes smell way too sweet and feminine.

Also, her perfume line may not be as important as her music but she's had 40+ perfumes already. That's how successful it is. 

Tho I doubt she even wears any perfumes. Does anyone know what perfume she wears?

• Like 3

I personally think she would do great in perfume again if she were invested like she was in the beginning. The curious and og fantasy times. The scents were unique and good, the commercials and promo was awesome, and she seemed to enjoy it as well. I like 'believe' and 'island fantasy', I layer them with my other colognes and get compliments now and then. (But I don't tell them it's Britney unless they really really ask. I dunno I just don't☺️)

I'm not sure if she is involved with the creation of the random new perfumes that come out these days (I think she's not), but if they smell like febreeze, I'm just buying myself a refill bag of febreeze.🤭

We all know it’s not her behind her fragrance line anymore. Back in the Curious and Fantasy days I do believe it was her actually coming up with scents and having a say. Now it’s just slapping on old pic on a new scent and making the 586476th fantasy scent. To me it doesn’t mean as much when you know she could care less what they are putting out today if she even knows about it 

Edited by stronger1992
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, car said:

I’m curious who still buys them tbh 

Fantasy is a staple product for many people since almost 20 years ago... Not only for fans, its a mainstream product sold in every single perfume store I have ever been (I have yet to find one that doesn't who carries Elisabeth arden products lol)

Its an amazing fragrance imo, I have been buying bottles for years and I wear it everyday 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.