Bebe Rexha Slams ‘Me, Myself & I’ Collaborator G-Eazy, Says She’s Got Dirt on Him

Bebe Rexha put her former collaborator G-Eazy on blast in a fiery message on social media and seemingly implied that she had some dirt on the rapper. 

If you forgot, the 34-year-old singer wrote and performed on G-Eazy's 2015 hit single "Me, Myself & I."

On Thursday (June 13), she took to social media to reveal that she'd gotten offers to set up joint performances and additional promo with the rapper. She made her feelings about the offer abundantly clear. 

Bebe shared a screenshot of a text thread on her Instagram story. In it, someone named Joanna was following up to see if Bebe was interested in appearing onstage with G-Eazy.

She responded directly to him, tagging him in the response.

"You have my number. Why don't you text me and ask me yourself you stuck up ungrateful loser," she wrote.

Her message continued: "You're lucky people are liking you again. Cause I could go in on all the s-itty things you've done and how you treated me after giving you your only real hit. Btw the answer is no. Hope you good." 

At the moment, it does not appear that G-Eazy has responded.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

This is like the third woman who’s collabed with him who’s said he’s trash. I believe them 😂 You could tell he wanted to get with Britney 

I was always wondering if he was going for a surprise kiss at the end of their performance together. Her body language didn’t seem rehearsed to me.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

This is like the third woman who’s collabed with him who’s said he’s trash. I believe them 😂 You could tell he wanted to get with Britney 

Didn’t he cheat on Halsey? He gives me sleaze vibes

On 6/13/2024 at 11:37 PM, Z91 said:

Bebe Rexha put her former collaborator G-Eazy on blast in a fiery message on social media and seemingly implied that she had some dirt on the rapper. 

If you forgot, the 34-year-old singer wrote and performed on G-Eazy's 2015 hit single "Me, Myself & I."

On Thursday (June 13), she took to social media to reveal that she'd gotten offers to set up joint performances and additional promo with the rapper. She made her feelings about the offer abundantly clear. 

Bebe shared a screenshot of a text thread on her Instagram story. In it, someone named Joanna was following up to see if Bebe was interested in appearing onstage with G-Eazy.

She responded directly to him, tagging him in the response.

"You have my number. Why don't you text me and ask me yourself you stuck up ungrateful loser," she wrote.

Her message continued: "You're lucky people are liking you again. Cause I could go in on all the s-itty things you've done and how you treated me after giving you your only real hit. Btw the answer is no. Hope you good." 

At the moment, it does not appear that G-Eazy has responded.

Can't they two just talk this **** in private? I really don't give a **** about what happened between them :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.