Normani's 'Dopamine' Listening Party 🖤

8 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

this album better have bops after bops after bops with how long she kept us waiting for it :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Well, I would have known by now if gatekeeper Style wasnt acting like a h.oe :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

Spoiler

• Haha 2
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Well, I would have known by now if gatekeeper Style wasnt acting like a h.oe :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

Hide contents

Uh what a classic :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

This was her last serve, me fears :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip: 

H.oes is my sons but they don’t wanna leave the nest tho :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Edited by Style.
  • Love 1

ugh! I really hope the world gets to see just how talented normani is. she has a beautiful voice and her dancing and performing is ******* next level! I'm living for insomnia off the album... the vocals and production are so good.

• Love 2

I love every track on this album. Im so glad she finally was able to create a body of work that showcases her specific tone and distinctive style.  Its all familiar, yet very new!!! WE NEED VISUALS

Lights on... my o my:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

The COVER ART is so resonate to the sound of the album too. She will not be playin with visuals i know it.  I want to buy a  physical copy of this work.. and havnt done that in SO LONG :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

TAKE MY TIME is like 70s R&B :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Markoct said:

I love every track on this album. Im so glad she finally was able to create a body of work that showcases her specific tone and distinctive style.  Its all familiar, yet very new!!! WE NEED VISUALS

Lights on... my o my:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Yes, a great body of work! What’s your favorite songs? 

1 hour ago, Style. said:

Yes, a great body of work! What’s your favorite songs? 

When i tell you i CANNOT CHOSE :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I like every song for different reaaons :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

this enite album is my fav as a whole :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: NORMANI DID THAT

I do have FAV parts tho..

Mmm ah maa mmm ah maa in All YOURS

let up let me up let me upstage your bsh in LITTLE SECRETS

Bebe Rexha Twerk GIF by 2020 MTV EMA

What about you??? 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Markoct said:

When i tell you i CANNOT CHOSE :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I like every song for different reaaons :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

this enite album is my fav as a whole :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: NORMANI DID THAT

I do have FAV parts tho..

Mmm ah maa mmm ah maa in All YOURS

let up let me up let me upstage your bsh in LITTLE SECRETS

Bebe Rexha Twerk GIF by 2020 MTV EMA

What about you??? 

I’ve been listening to it since yesterday, and the production is so sleek and cool. Whoever produced it deserves major credit. Sorry, not sorry, but Normani’s album is the ****!!! 

my faves right now: take my time, tantrums, big boy, insomnia. 🖤

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.