What is the best song Justin Timberlake made for Britney?

Fans of the former pop prince will force that some are for his wife who lives only by video call since it is a fake marriage about to end. Just one 💧 alcohol on stage and the bad Z-List Singer/Actor  will show what he actually thinks!

Let’s see the songs/coconuts:

I'll be Good for You
Something like You 
Girlfriend
Gone
Señorita
What you Got
Take it from Here
Cry Me a River 
Nothing Else
Last Night
Still on my Brain
Never Again
Why, When, How
Worthy Of
My Love
**** Ladies
Lovestoned 
What Goes Around 
Chop Me Up
Until the End of Time
Losing my Way 
All Over Again
Rehab 
Cold Case Love 
The only Promise that Remains 
Don't Let me Down 
Split Personality 

Boutique in Heaven
Falling Down 
Perfect for Me
Holy Grail
Sanctified
Pair of Wings
Blue Ocean Floor 
Flame 
Drown
Drink you Away
Only When I Walk Away
TKO
Amnesia
mur***
Tunnel Vision
Strawberry Bubblegum
Conditions 
Paradise 
Liar

Bonus:

No Country
Another Minute

Which is the best?

• Love 2

Mirrors is missing, it's a great song. JT lied that Mirrors was about Jessica, but I doubt he'll be able to keep that up for the rest of his life.

Actually, it's rather hard to find songs by JT that aren't about Britney. I recently realized that every song on Futre s** is about Britney. His new album EITIW is the same way with all the songs. Not to mention Justified, which Britney wrote in her book.

Maybe 20/20 too. 
He got engaged to Jessica about 3 weeks after Britney's engagement was reported and recorded 20/20 a several months later. 20/20 was actually supposed to be released before he got married, but it was postponed, so it was released after his marriage. He wanted Britney to listen to it. Maybe he had a ray of hope before their wedding. His song might have reached Britney's heart, but Team Con got in the way anyway😿

The best song depends on the situation and mood at the time. He made the new album as a symphony for her. I like Memphis lately in terms of his sincere confession and determination.
I hope something happens soon that gives everyone a heart attack.

Edited by turquoise
  • Like 2
28 minutes ago, turquoise said:

Falta espelhos, é uma ótima música. JT mentiu que Mirrors era sobre Jessica, mas duvido que ele consiga continuar assim pelo resto da vida.

Na verdade, é bastante difícil encontrar músicas de JT que não sejam sobre Britney. Recentemente percebi que todas as músicas do Futre s** são sobre Britney. Seu novo álbum EITIW segue o mesmo caminho com todas as músicas. Sem falar em Justified, que Britney escreveu em seu livro.

Talvez 20/20 também. 
Ele ficou noivo de Jessica cerca de 3 semanas depois que o noivado de Britney foi relatado e gravou 20/20 vários meses depois. Na verdade, 20/20 deveria ter sido lançado antes de ele se casar, mas foi adiado, então foi lançado depois de seu casamento. Ele queria que Britney ouvisse. Talvez ele tivesse um raio de esperança antes do casamento. A música dele pode ter alcançado o coração de Britney, mas o Team Con atrapalhou mesmo assim 😿

A melhor música depende da situação e do humor do momento. Ele fez o novo álbum como uma sinfonia para ela. Ultimamente gosto de Memphis em termos de sua confissão sincera e determinação.
Espero que aconteça algo em breve que cause um ataque cardíaco a todos.

Mirrors video is super suspicious too. I've read that it was about grandparents, but I don't know...

14 minutes ago, Cuber said:

Mirrors video is super suspicious too. I've read that it was about grandparents, but I don't know...

Yeah, that Mirrors is a song for Britney is discussed in detail in this topic.

Abo.rtion was revealed by Britney's book.
Mirrors has a depiction in the MV of a woman who cried a lot after a fight and rubbed her belly, so I think that confirmed the suspicions.
It was released not long after JT's grandfather was gone, and the portrayal of his grandfather and grandmother is another clue. Britney was also close to his grandfather and grandmother.
And JT's grandma said that.
>Justin has loved Britney since the day he met her I remember he sat down with his grandpa and said, ‘I’m going to marry that girl..’ and he was only 12.

JT really wanted Britney to notice that Mirrors was a song for her, so he packed countless clues into the MV.
Of course, Britney noticed.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, Cuber said:

Mirrors is about Britney and how she had to get that abor**on. I think the grandparents are just there because he wanted to grow old with her? Idk 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, turquoise said:

Mirrors is missing, it's a great song. JT lied that Mirrors was about Jessica, but I doubt he'll be able to keep that up for the rest of his life.

Actually, it's rather hard to find songs by JT that aren't about Britney. I recently realized that every song on Futre s** is about Britney. His new album EITIW is the same way with all the songs. Not to mention Justified, which Britney wrote in her book.

Maybe 20/20 too. 
He got engaged to Jessica about 3 weeks after Britney's engagement was reported and recorded 20/20 a several months later. 20/20 was actually supposed to be released before he got married, but it was postponed, so it was released after his marriage. He wanted Britney to listen to it. Maybe he had a ray of hope before their wedding. His song might have reached Britney's heart, but Team Con got in the way anyway😿

The best song depends on the situation and mood at the time. He made the new album as a symphony for her. I like Memphis lately in terms of his sincere confession and determination.
I hope something happens soon that gives everyone a heart attack.

Memphis isn’t about britney? I do agree there’s like 2-3 songs on his latest album inspired by her but memphis isn’t one in my opinion 

53 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Memphis isn’t about britney? I do agree there’s like 2-3 songs on his latest album inspired by her but memphis isn’t one in my opinion 

At first I also thought Memphis didn't mean Britney either.
Memphis is the song that took me the longest time in EITIW to figure out what it all meant, and the most moving when I figured it out.
I had to read it several times and write it down to figure out what it meant. Especially since it had the names of his wife and kids. But it wasn't a love song for them at all.

But sorry, I can only say hints now.
Who is the 'bit.ch'? (Of course he didn't use it in a rude way. )
And what is crying from the clouds?

Edited by turquoise

I'm not a fan of Justin, but I'll admit Pair of Wings is a very beautiful song. It's obviously a response to Everytime.

Rehab is also a masterpiece, I was just listening to it last night and it made miss the old Rihanna so much 😩

Edited by LizeS_
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

Who knows how many unknown and unreleased songs exist?

Alone from the new album is missing. 

I think All Over Again is underrated. It’s his apology and maybe a part 2 to Never Again (even the song titles match). Plus he wrote it with Matt Morris who was also on MMC. Makes sense that they would have had a heartfelt discussion about her. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, j4j05 said:

Who knows how many unknown and unreleased songs exist?

Alone from the new album is missing. 

I think All Over Again is underrated. It’s his apology and maybe a part 2 to Never Again (even the song titles match). Plus he wrote it with Matt Morris who was also on MMC. Makes sense that they would have had a heartfelt discussion about her. 

Oooh, agreed. All over again doesn’t get talked about enough. Many people don’t even know he apologized to her YEARS ago. It’s one of the only few songs where he has took accountability and realized his mistakes in the relationship too. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Oooh, agreed. All over again doesn’t get talked about enough. Many people don’t even know he apologized to her YEARS ago. It’s one of the only few songs where he has took accountability and realized his mistakes in the relationship too. 

Yes! He actually takes accountability in it. I’ve seen comments on YouTube that don’t think it’s about her, but it’s so undeniably about her - “give me another chance to write you another song” - who else could he be talking about? Plus the whole lyrics in the song. Very sad actually. 

Edited by j4j05

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block