On 6/12/2024 at 3:03 PM, Britney*****88 said:

Glory is a great album :typing_keyboard_computer:

On 6/12/2024 at 2:58 PM, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

You have 9 albums, 2 remix albums and 4 compilations to choose music from

Calm ur tities

Also, HMC smacks. Deal with it!

This! Britney “fans” are exhausting. So glad to be back 😌

On 6/14/2024 at 3:15 AM, itswwasheem***** said:

It is a good song. Try to be educated. Why an Elton's song doesn't sound like a Britney's song. Because it is an Elton's song. We've been lucky an icon from his caliber ask our queen a duet

It’s a stellar track! I agree with you 💯 

OP needs to get some taste 

• Love 1
On 6/12/2024 at 9:13 PM, Wendy Williams said:

Btw- your taste is bad, just sayin :prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce:

This is the same person that just praised Femme Fatale and Circus as being flawless when My Baby, MMM Papi, Big Fat Bass, etc exist. Not this user saying Make Me and Hold Me Closer are stains on her discography whilst stanning My Baby :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Britney Baby said:

it's not a stellar track

you want a stellar track? listen to breathe on me, heaven on earth, gimme more, toxic, touch of my hands etc 

I listen to all of them and don’t throw fits about her songs…Hold Me Closer is a FEATURE not a solo single. Give it a rest and go listen to those songs you chose? Like you have the solution to YOUR problem baby girl. 

37 minutes ago, Britney Baby said:

the funny thing is that you think Hold Me Closer is better than My Baby, MMM Papi or Big Fat Bass when it's just as bad as the worst fillers from circus 

Hold me closer is fkn overrated as hell. It's nothing special and no one will listen to it anymore in 10 years 

unusual you, , mannequin, phonography >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that horrible elton john song 

Will we even be around in 10 years? It’s not that serious babe. Go take a walk and listen to those bonus tracks for clear skin 😌

HMC was FAR from being a bad song. I became a stan in January 2022 after tuning into #FreeBritney and didn’t even expect Britney to make music again, I was just happy seeing her do her thing on Instagram after learning about her story. I vividly remember the day The Sun gave the exclusive on the song and how the fandom was divided between people believing it or not… It was unexpected for Britney to make a “comeback”, let alone with Elton John to say the least ☠️ but it was genuinely such a nice time to be a Britney fan. She looked happier than she had ever been in the previous years and released a new hit 20 years into her career. I guess you COULD say the song is “generic” but it’s not bad at all, it just uses the same 80s inspired formula pop singers have been using so it doesn’t have a lot of replayablity.

But I genuinely got chills the first time I listened to it. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, knee Queen of pop said:

HMC was FAR from being a bad song. I became a stan in January 2022 after tuning into #FreeBritney and didn’t even expect Britney to make music again, I was just happy seeing her do her thing on Instagram after learning about her story. I vividly remember the day The Sun gave the exclusive on the song and how the fandom was divided between people believing it or not… It was unexpected for Britney to make a “comeback”, let alone with Elton John to say the least ☠️ but it was genuinely such a nice time to be a Britney fan. She looked happier than she had ever been in the previous years and released a new hit 20 years into her career. I guess you COULD say the song is “generic” but it’s not bad at all, it just uses the same 80s inspired formula pop singers have been using so it doesn’t have a lot of replayablity.

But I genuinely got chills the first time I listened to it. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

the demo version was SO much better

but overall.. Cold Heart was a banger and they chose this song for Britney. Might have picked a better song to be fair!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.