First 'Espresso', now 'Please Please Please': Sabrina Carpenter gets on the top of Spotify Global one more time

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

38 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Both written by Britney :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

33 minutes ago, SrtaDeborah said:

We love the new pop heiress! Since I  deluded myself  learned Britney penned Espresso I have become such a Sabrina fan!

Every morning I will be like: "Alexa! Play Espresso by Sabrina! " :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I'd definitely give a whole lot a chance to the song if there were enough evidences that it was written by Xila River, haha :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Fita said:

I'd definitely give a whole lot a chance to the song if there were enough evidences that it was written by Xila River, haha :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Well one of the writers is called Amy "Rose" Allen :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: Project Rose is dat u girl? 

LOL, but it takes a quick google search to learn this person exists and is not a pseudonym. Is just a fun little joke we Britney fans have.

Edited by SrtaDeborah
1 minute ago, SrtaDeborah said:

Well one of the writers is called Amy "Rose" Allen :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup: Project Rose is dat u girl? 

LOL, but it takes a quick google search to learn this person exists and is not a pseudonym. 

yes!! haha I tried to and made a little research

VARIETY.COM

As Harry Styles' "Adore You" crosses into the top 10 on radio, Hitmaker of the Month Amy Allen talks about co-writing the song.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.