Bryan is trying to push Soliz away from Britney amid rumors about new Vegas residency

Guys, at the end of the day Bryan is Britney's older brother and whatever his motives are, he loves his sister.

And to those that are completely against her working or saying things like "here we go again. she doesn't want to work".

IF BRITNEY WANTS TO CONTINUE LIVING THE LIFESTYLE that she has become accustomed to living for 25-30 years now, SHE HAS TO WORK IN ORDER TO MAKE MONEY.

I think there's this delusion out there that Britney has so much money and never needs to work again. No, that's not true. She does have money, yes, but money COMES AND GOES and it GOES much faster than it COMES.

The only way for Britney to never work again would be to completely change her lifestyle. She will have to downgrade her home, stop going on SO many vacations, get on a whole new budget etc. etc.

Bryan "pushing" Britney to work is not a red flag for me. For me, it's a big brother looking out for his little sister and HER FUTURE. Britney is only 42 years old. She still has a lot of life to live and if she wants to keep her current lifestyle, she has to work. That's just a fact.

On 6/12/2024 at 12:19 AM, stronger1992 said:

Britney can’t be without a man. Whether hes good or bad she’ll take him 😔😔

I mean damn she may as well get back with Timberfake cuz we all know she and Jessica are his former and current beards.  He likes the boys.  Nothing wrong with that but why can't people just be who they are.  I know it is to see straight and so his fangirls think he is somewhat "attainable" but really, come on.  Look how happy Lance has been since he came out.  I love him, just wish he would have helped B a little more

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.