Britney Spears’ Brother Bryan Is ‘Protective’ of Pop Star, Shows Disapproval Towards Boyfriend Paul Soliz — Reported by InTouch

I truly believe Bryan is concerned for obvious reasons, because who would want something bad to happen to their sister? But where was he during the CON? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:
Supporting her from the sidelines? Mm, yeah. :trash_throw_away_recycle:
Whatever, I see Britney trust him so :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Spoiler

:nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

• Love 1
  • Like 7

Bryan should voice his concern to her, be there for her & then just hope for the best. That’s all he can do. 

Britney needs to learn to sink or swim on her own. If this loser she’s dating takes advantage of her, that will be another lesson for her. Shielding her away from any more mistakes will just continue to harm her progress as a human being.

Britney continue your therapy & continue healing. Your fans support & love you. Make choices that are good for you & only you. We’ll always root for you to come out on top Queen. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1
  • Like 3

WHERE was he during 2005-2008 period before con he could've protect her sister from those "lowlifes"? WHERE was he during his father took advantage of Britney? WHERE was he while Britney was abused and overworked? WHERE was he during con? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Edited by UnderHisSpell
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

WHERE was he during 2005-2008 period before con he could've protect her sister from those "lowlifes"? WHERE was he during his father took advantage of Britney? WHERE was he while Britney was abused and overworked? WHERE was he during con? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

I’ll go out on a limb & say that Bryan maybe tried to help Britney in some capacity. There has to be a reason she still has him around & has shown him a lot of mercy. Also when Jamie was out of the picture around 2015/2016 & Bryan took the reigns for a bit, she was the happiest we had seen her since before the cship.

I can’t imagine that he’d be stupid enough to try & betray her at this point in their lives and conspire to put her in another cship.

I do think Bryan wants Paul gone bc he’s an obvious user & he also wants Britney to get back to work to make everyone money. Which sucks but at some point Britney needs to find work avenues to fund her lifestyle if she doesn’t want to perform anymore.

Edited by monalisaney81
  • Like 3

I also have zero respect for a man with 12 kids he doesn’t take care of. For once, I agree with Bryan.

Don’t get me wrong, his comments on that podcast pissed me the **** off. But maybe he can be a positive influence in her life after all. She seemed to thrive when he was more in charge in 2016.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

I’ll go out on a limb & say that Bryan maybe tried to help Britney in some capacity. There has to be a reason she still has him around & has shown him a lot of mercy. Also when Jamie was out of the picture around 2015/2016 & Bryan took the reigns for a bit, she was the happiest we had seen her since before the cship.

I can’t imagine that he’d be stupid enough to try & betray her at this point in their lives and conspire to put her in another cship.

I do think Bryan wants Paul gone bc he’s an obvious user & he also wants Britney to get back to work to make everyone money. Which sucks but at some point Britney needs to find work avenues to fund her lifestyle if she doesn’t want to perform anymore.

if Britney is truly ghostwriting as she says, couldn't she make a decent amount of money from that, on top of the royalties she gets from her music?

Just now, Gutterguppy said:

if Britney is truly ghostwriting as she says, couldn't she make a decent amount of money from that, on top of the royalties she gets from her music?

I’m not sure how any of that works quite honestly. But I can imagine she needs to have some sort of revenue coming in because i’m sure she has a lot of bills & people that get paid by her.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
56 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Exactly!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.