Wendy Williams’ best friend thinks Wendy has been ‘forced into silence’ after vanishing from the public

• Content Curators
Posted (edited)

In an interview, Regina, Wendy's best friend of 44 years, who lived with her throughout the summer of 2022, questions what is going on with her 

“I want people to know that Wendy is a real person, and this is not some karma is a b***h thing," Regina began about the star's days of dishing on celebrities as host of The Wendy Williams Show.

"Talking is Wendy's life, her whole claim to fame is talking, and I don't think she would be this quiet unless she was forced to be quiet," the star's decades-long friend alleged.

“There is no way in hell that she would not have responded to that Lifetime documentary, with all her family members appearing in it," the insider claimed”.

”Wendy would have had something to say about all of that, without a doubt."

"Where is Wendy and why is no one asking that question? And why is no one answering that question? Why can't they produce Wendy, or an actual statement from Wendy, or a picture of Wendy? Where is Wendy?!"

”I haven't spoken to my friend, who I spoke to five times a day, in over a year now."

“I think she should be surrounded by family and friends and people who love and support her, instead of some stranger who has her who knows where."

"She's somewhere that she can't reach a phone because Wendy can always get to a phone, because if she could get to a phone, she'd be calling me."

"It's got a sinister vibe to it. That's what gets me. There's something about it that just doesn't feel right. 

"There's no sign of her beyond a statement that was made which doesn't sound like her at all, and why hasn't a medical team come forward to talk about her dementia diagnosis?"

WWW.THE-SUN.COM

WENDY Williams' best friend Regina Schell believes the outspoken star has been forced into silence after...

Edited by Cqleb
  • Love 1

Why is no one doing anything g just like justice for Britney ! This is so frustrating even tho I cut Wendy off for. A bit for being ugly to Britney I always have a soft spot for her she was such a talk show legend my Oprah!!!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.