Nina Hobson: Britney's new assistant/security

Another gem courtesy of Ghoulia because she's the best!

Here's an interesting read on Nina Hobson, Britney's new right hand (for those who don't remember, she was in the video of them going horse back riding, and Britney asks her permission to do a British accent). 

WWW.LEICESTERMERCURY.CO.UK

Nina Hobson secretly filmed colleagues at Mansfield House police station in Leicester for five months in 2005

She looks like she suffers no fools! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 1

Very interesting! I thought her assistant was another British woman, but I did not pay that much attention to her face in the back of the jeep. Britney could have two British women in her employ. Did someone else look at her face closely?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Very interesting! I thought her assistant was another British woman, but I did not pay that much attention to her face in the back of the jeep. Britney could have two British women in her employ. Did someone else look at her face closely?

Do you mean Grace Hinkley? 

haven't seen her in a while, but I want to say Grace is American

Edited by Gutterguppy

Not Grace. She helped Britney in New York City when they went shopping and Britney talked to PEOPLE Magazine and Maluma in the restaurant.

I mean the woman who was sitting in the back of the jeep together with a man who was holding on to the wine bottle. The driver was heading up the hill for them to go horseback riding. Britney said the woman was her new assistant and British. I am not sure her face is the same as Nina's. 

Just now, Hamelia said:

Not Grace. She helped Britney in New York City when they went shopping and Britney talked to PEOPLE Magazine and Maluma in the restaurant.

I mean the woman who was sitting in the back of the jeep together with a man who was holding on to the wine bottle. The driver was heading up the hill for them to go horseback riding. Britney said the woman was her new assistant and British. I am not sure her face is the same as Nina's. 

That is Nina, yes. She was wearing sunglasses in the vid, but it's her. 

I wonder whether Nina is more than her bodyguard, maybe truly the assistant who lives in the house. It would make her a safer option than constantly changing male bodyguards, some of whom Britney did not like after the CON.

• Like 2
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

how is she shady? 

The setup (according to fans) chateau episode. Already forgot?

You can see this woman with Britney and Paul in some pictures. Why her security team didn't prevent Britney to get out almost naked to be caught by the paparazzi?

4 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

The setup (according to fans) chateau episode. Already forgot?

You can see this woman with Britney and Paul in some pictures. Why her security team didn't prevent Britney to get out almost naked to be caught by the paparazzi?

How would they prevent her from getting caught by paps when paps are not known to show up at the Chateau Marmot? So many celebs have been acting a fool there for years and no pap pics and stories are reported on them. And that 'woman' was also seen talking to the paramedics that night, too.

But keep beating that dead horse. 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

How would they prevent her from getting caught by paps when paps are not known to show up at the Chateau Marmot? So many celebs have been acting a fool there for years and no pap pics and stories are reported on them. And that 'woman' was also seen talking to the paramedics that night, too.

But keep beating that dead horse. 

"Paps are not known to show up at the chateau" what? Lol

Everybody knows that place is full of celebrities. It was a setup, but her security team making her going out before checking what was going on out there... yeah, right.

If this woman really is part of her security team, she is part of the problem and should be fired. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.