Britney’s son Jayden Federline debuts as a musician: listen to a preview

22 minutes ago, Barmy86 said:

Is this her fav son the gay one?

Yes the other son is like the brunette one he is the one she is always leaning away from in photos. When she posts pics of herself with one son it is usually always this one. This one is her favorite and she has rejected the other child. I don’t know if this is a narcissistic quality or what. But yes she has psychologically abandoned the other one.

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I kind of want to re-post his work on the BH instagram, but I’m not really sure if it’s weird, or if there will be backlash, or a good thing to show support? Thots, Exhale?

If his insta is public, it’s fair game. They know the drill.

• Like 4
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I kind of want to re-post his work on the BH instagram, but I’m not really sure if it’s weird, or if there will be backlash, or a good thing to show support? Thots, Exhale?

id like it

also, i read at the beginning u want to post a re-work

people should totally remix it.

duh, of course there will be backlash we all know it

id be the one to support it!

Edited by LavEggshenMusclesABCD

I think it sounds okay for the kind of music it is. Not a massive fan of that "trap" sound, or what ever it's called.

I hope he does well for himself! Everyone deserves a chance at a career, and he has his Mothers' fortune behind him to get him the best start!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.