Billie Eilish ‘Chihiro’

After the first album the videos have been pretty hit or miss for someone who really established themselves as a visual artist.

This album is so incredible and beautiful I wish the videos would seem a bit more thought out.  Both Lunch and then feel a bit thrown together.  

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Chihiro is such a great jam, so beautiful. This new album is incredible, it just gets better everytime I hear it, so well done, my billie's & finnea's fav so far, but the videos are giving me a bitter taste in the mouth

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Love 1

This song is so unique and AMAZING, specially the end, i love it so ******* much also the video, the fact it’s inspired by the movie that is so chaotic with high speed anxiety all the time and the girl trying to work it out,

i want to listen to it multiple times, it played on the radio while I driving and i ******* love it, billie and finneas are truly amazing i have to buy that vinyl just bc of that song!

+ birds of feather? what a brilliant song it evokes so many emotions i feel bittersweet about it, we tend to feel this way when it hits hard our reflection. It’s a journey for sure an emotional rollercoaster but in the end is sweet and i get comfortable, i just feel that way cause life is so unpredictable, to love someone till the day that i die? i get so disappointed with people all the time, i used to meditate every week about someone that I like to understand their actions, comprehend, forgive, me, the person and everyone that idk if i’m able to do it all my life 😭

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.