New Britney snippet: "Don't U Pity Me" (In The Zone, Original Doll, Blackout era?)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

LITTLE ME?! LITTLE ME IS OUT THERE IN FULL?! I hope all of these collectors burn in hell, there's literally no point to hoarding these songs. If you can't brag and play them for others, you may as well not even have them.

I believe that if they were going to leak, they would have done so by now. I can confirm that "Who Can She Trust" and "Just Yesterday" have  been sold, along with other songs. However, those are the only two titles I can confirm. The buyer is keeping them under wraps, so I doubt they will leak

Edited by RedBird
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, RedBird said:

I believe that if they were going to leak, they would have done so by now. I can confirm that "Who Can She Trust" and "Just Yesterday" have  been sold, along with other songs. However, those are the only two titles I can confirm. The buyer is keeping them under wraps, so I doubt they will leak

I hate collectors. I really do.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It's vocally giving "Rockstar", "Mad Love", and yes, "Ouch"!

Musically, it's kinda giving... "Rebellion" and "State of Grace"? Am I crazy?

In the words of Dorothy Zbornak: YES & YES!

• Haha 1
On 6/6/2024 at 1:34 AM, ThePrincipal said:

source: 

M.SOUNDCLOUD.COM

Play Bree2 on SoundCloud and discover followers on SoundCloud | Stream tracks, albums, playlists...

I'm glad for new leaks 

Spoiler

But these songs where she talks  this way in harmony are for me like boring cotton wool filling and I get why these songs ended as scrapped. Pardon, just sayin'.

On 6/6/2024 at 7:21 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It's vocally giving "Rockstar", "Mad Love", and yes, "Ouch"!

Musically, it's kinda giving... "Rebellion" and "State of Grace"? Am I crazy?

You (in your overreacting excitement just that something had leaked after years):

cry2.gif

Me (see reality):

Screen-Recording-20240616-105935-You-Tub

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

You (in your overreacting excitement just that something had leaked after years):

cry2.gif

Me (see reality):

Screen-Recording-20240616-105935-You-Tub

Wendy where's the snippet hun 

I'm freaking out, was it removed?

When I click on that SoundCloud I get some weird Indie garden song :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Mayenaise said:

Wendy where's the snippet hun 

I'm freaking out, was it removed?

When I click on that SoundCloud I get some weird Indie garden song :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

That was removed probably because someone bought it 💀💀💀 still don't understand if so, why there's a need for removing..:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Michel de Mal said:

That was removed probably because someone bought it 💀💀💀 still don't understand if so, why there's a need for removing..:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

From the comments the consensus was that it was legit... But listening to this users other tracks they do have a similar voice to Britney...

Coincidence? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.