Britney Spears is rumored to receive the 'Global Icon' award at the 2024 MTV VMAs

Let's be real MTV won't give her global icon award or any type of award if she won't attend. Pretty sure she won't attend. MTV  need more viewers for that flop show. They will probably give this award someone like Taylor Swift if she didn't get already.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Dreamer26 said:

Let's be real MTV won't give her global icon award or any type of award if she won't attend. Pretty sure she won't attend. MTV  need more viewers for that flop show. They will probably give this award someone like Taylor Swift if she didn't get already.

Foo Fighters

Red Hot Chili Peppers and Diddy are the only ones to receive this award, so I won't be shocked if it goes to a woman this year.

Maybe even Queen Bey!

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

They will probably give this award someone like Taylor Swift if she didn't get already.

Which would make perfect sense. Hate her or love her but you can't deny that she currently is the biggest global artist. Nobody comes even close to the amount of records sold, streams, tour ticket sales, ... so yeah it does make sense she would get the award.

I mean, she signle handedly made vinyl sales rise 70%, she literally boosted local economics during her tour.

Heck, she shouldn't get global icon but universal icon award lol.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
Just now, LeglessJamie said:

Which would make perfect sense. Hate her or love her but you can't deny that she currently is the biggest global artist. Nobody comes even close to the amount of records sold, streams, tour ticket sales, ... so yeah it does make sense she would get the award.

I mean, she signle handedly made vinyl sales rise 70%, she literally boosted local economics during her tour.

Heck, she shouldn't get global icon but universal icon award lol.

I agree but many are pressed that Taylor releases a lot of different editions and specialties, clearly if the Swifties didn't want it or if there wasn't a hunger for it in her fanbase she wouldn't be slaying.

• Love 1

Watch MTV actually give this award to her and she won’t even show up, knowing Britney she’ll record a video and have it played at the show 

Our girl isn’t ready for the red carpet let alone get up on a stage to accept an award 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.