The Real Slim Shady is back to save Hip Hop with new single “Houdini”

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Well he is one of the most beloved rap artists. The whole world knows him and loves him. There is no ill-will towards him in the general public. The gays even love him, he did a duet with Elton john for Pete’s sake. And he’s in the world records for fastest lyrical rapper of all time. You can’t really find anything bad to say about him.

He's trash.  8seg3h.gif

Edited by jordeezy river red
11 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

Idk if I'm really a Taylor stan... I really wasn't a fan of Lover, Midnights and I'm so-so on Folkmore. I do really like TTPD. Her first 5 albums are awesome tho. 

I understand where you’re coming from. I feel the same way about Taylor. I may not be her biggest fan, but her music has undeniably played a huge role in my life, hence the username ‘Style.’ Also, she’s not bothering me at all with her versions, at the end of the day she has the fandom to buy it…. So why are we angry? 

• Love 1
On 6/2/2024 at 3:24 AM, Style. said:

I understand where you’re coming from. I feel the same way about Taylor. I may not be her biggest fan, but her music has undeniably played a huge role in my life, hence the username ‘Style.’ Also, she’s not bothering me at all with her versions, at the end of the day she has the fandom to buy it…. So why are we angry? 

We are angry because inflation is at unimaginable heights and she doesn’t give a ****. Yeah people don’t have to buy them, but they still do because they’re pressured to support their fave and she knows that. She is completely out of touch and it’s becoming disgusting to see. She could use her platform for good yet she doesn’t speak on important issues nor makes a difference. It’s all about her and being #1. She is also blocking people by releasing these versions that add no additional substance all because she’s being a petty ***** at her ripe and immature age. I’d respect her if she at least called it like it was but she does these things all secretively like a “mastermind” snake 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.