The Real Slim Shady is back to save Hip Hop with new single “Houdini”

@RadicalOptimism I’m sorry, not sorry, but both Dua and Eminem did their thing! Objectively speaking, ‘Houdini’ is the best song released by any of the pop girls this year, and Eminem nailed it in a way only he could! REAL MUSIC IS BACK! REAL RAPPERS WRITE THEIR RAPS! My inner Eminem fan is screaming right now! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

My very first username on this site was Marshall Mathers!spacer.png

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I’m even more excited that Slim Shady is back! Oh how I’ve missed him lol. I mean Eminem is cool and he hits the serious topics, but I’ve been craving a Slim Shady song since I was 12 lmao!

Of course 12 is an exaggeration but it’s felt that long :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I just realized Eminem hasn’t gotten the Video Vanguard Award at the VMAs….he better this year or I riot! MTV correct the wrong you’ve made!

Wow. It’s a shame he didn’t win it because he has impactful music videos. Fingers crossed he will get it this year or the next. Perfect timing since he’s gearing up to release another album! I’m seated! :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I’m even more excited that Slim Shady is back! Oh how I’ve missed him lol. I mean Eminem is cool and he hits the serious topics, but I’ve been craving a Slim Shady song since I was 12 lmao!

Yes, I used to love him so much in the 2010s, but then he took a break, and I sort of gave up. 
Love the new song, it’s catchy and definitely meant to be a chart topper!

He turned into such a hot daddy tbh. :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Style. said:

@RadicalOptimism I’m sorry, not sorry, but both Dua and Eminem did their thing! Objectively speaking, ‘Houdini’ is the best song released by any of the pop girls this year, and Eminem nailed it in a way only he could! REAL MUSIC IS BACK! REAL RAPPERS WRITE THEIR RAPS! My inner Eminem fan is screaming right now! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

My very first username on this site was Marshall Mathers!spacer.png

OMFG blonde slim is back. I had a FAT crush on him growing up. I hope he goes on tour cause I still need to see him live. First music video in a very long time I was super excited to see. I mean I’m always excited for Dua’s videos but they never hit like I want them to but this video was pure nostalgia. An actual music video from back in the day. Super excited for this project and Dua’s impact don’t quit Houdini 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Style. said:

Wow. It’s a shame he didn’t win it because he has impactful music videos. Fingers crossed he will get it this year or the next. Perfect timing since he’s gearing up to release another album! I’m seated! :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

Well also just like Britney, he had a major impact on MTV/TRL/VMA culture back in the day so I’m really surprised he hasn’t gotten it yet.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.