Tate McRae thanks Britney for interviewing her: I’ve looked up to you for years and years…

Posted (edited)

RCA will definitely try a feat between the two... probably for Tate upcoming album.

Even tho Britney keep repeating she doesn't want to come back... let's see if she still can deny with her team and the label pressure, and now her adorable family "good influence" to back to work.

I hope she refuses everything they decide.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Super Mods
16 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

So was the interview through email, zoom, or in person? 

If email or text it wasn't Britney 

why wouldnt it be Britney? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um: She out of cship, some of yall need to start giving her credit, she's a healthy and successful functioning adult individual. Stop this insane narrative already

• Love 3
Posted (edited)

Ugh poor Tate. Her post caption made me cringe so much. She sounded too excited for an "interview" which was probably an email with a bunch of questions sent by a random account (probably sth like  britneyyspears1@gmail.com)  and she was led to believe it was the real Britney

And don't get me started on the fact that Tate posts it on Instagram and Britney ignores it completely and posts another random dress video. Of course, because the interview never took place

Edited by work
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, AII said:

I honestly genuinely feel like Britney doesn't even know who she is. But whatever. And if she does, she wouldn't be able to name 3 songs. Even I can't name 3 songs!!

so you're wrong cause she did an instagram post a long time ago with you broke me first

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
On 5/30/2024 at 3:49 AM, BUWYGF said:

why wouldnt it be Britney? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um: She out of cship, some of yall need to start giving her credit, she's a healthy and successful functioning adult individual. Stop this insane narrative already

Umm take a chill pill i didn't insinuate BRITNEY wasn't healthy or anything. 

She made it her business to say she's not doing anything industry related & to see cade in Tate common session made me think it might not be her. If it is her kudos to her for interviewing the up & coming but GTF with all that cause i didn't question her sanity you did :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

She's hasn't even acknowledged it yet even after Tate said thank you 

I been gone for a minute but don't try it 

Edited by ThisMeowBiteback
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.