New Instagram videos: Britney and her brother Bryan Spears go to a spa in Las Vegas together

5 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

What did he do other than that interview? From reading Britney’s book they both went through the same abuse and trauma in their lives by their pos father. If anything he could’ve been afraid to do anything because of past trauma.

JunoLou on the other hand went along with the whole thing because she didn’t go through what Bryan and Britney went through since Lynne left Colon when she was still young and so she doesn’t harbor the same feelings of hate that Britney does for him.

JL was selfish little brat living in a good house bought by Britney, being served milkshakes and almost royal treatment bc of Britney. Brian and Britney raised in a small house with not much of a money if not say poor and parents yelling at each other bc jamie was alcoholic. This is why Britney wanted to escape and has her own career to be wealthy and help her family at first place. Look there it got her. She was stolen her freedom so those parasites can live fancy. This is why Britney is so mad at her little sister. She got a lot if things bc of Britney. She got a role bc she was Spears. Not bc she was super talented. And her  career is a proof. Yet she keeps on praising lou taylor instead of Britney. Bish doesn't know what respect is. Respect your sister , she worked her *** off so u can eat and drink fancy food and screw hot boys. I only has respect for jl bc she faced her responsibility and gave birth to her child. Yet again she had the luxury to not work and be a full time mom bc of money and role Britney earned.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

Is there a movie where the female character speaks like Britney does in this video? She is putting on a diva show, and Bryan is in on the joke. He plays along with his hat in the mirror. In her book, Britney shows that throughout their childhood Bryan and Britney were emotionally better connected than the other family members. I think she slept in his room because he was the safe choice in that family. 

Are you surprised he is with her? Not Ben or Cade? Did she fire Cade, or he resigned?

Edited by Hamelia
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, turquoise said:

NOOO
I noticed this is the most savage and painful post she has ever made 😭
But I understand how she feels... 

Others won't know what I'm talking about.

Why don't you explain?

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Zpark said:

Ew no. 1 - Being loud and obnoxious in a spa
Ew no. 2 - Filming other guest at the spa
Ew no. 3 - smoking at the spa reception

I wonder why Bryan doesn't tell her to stop as it's so rude doing these things at a place like this

Nobody ever tells her to stop, she just surrounds herself with anyone who “Yas Queen”s her and a huge amount of fans are happy to applaud her too - no matter how obnoxious her behaviour.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
29 minutes ago, turquoise said:

NOOO
I noticed this is the most savage and painful post she has ever made 😭
But I understand how she feels... 

Others won't know what I'm talking about.

Maybe some people would like to know? How does she feel?

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, JeniLeeSK8 said:

I love Britney but she is doing herself no favors posting videos like this. She sounds out of it, she's smoking indoors, and she's filming others and posting videos to the public without their consent which she freaks out about if people do to her (and rightfully so). Doesn't matter that these people aren't famous they are now going to be viewed by millions of people. 

How do you know they didn't give consent. Maybe they are the ones who wanted and asked for her promotion in the instagram. That lady looks absolutely fine with being filmed and she is smiling ear to ear that she met Britney Spears.

• Haha 4
  • Like 1

It's the skit "Britney's first time at the spa." Bryan and the spa staff are in on it. 

She did skits before, one with Hesam about big butts. Several about her therapy sessions. One was mur*** at Halloween. And a few about her southern roots. In the Controlling Britney documentary, Fe reminded her that they did silly things like that all the time.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
22 minutes ago, BPI said:

Strange that no one in charge told her not to smoke in there....don't you think about that?

I think it's because she is Britney. They should have said no, celebrity or not, there are rules for a reason. No other guest was smoking.

6 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

It's the skit "Britney's first time at the spa." Bryan and the spa staff are in on it. 

She did skits before, one with Hesam about big butts. Several about her therapy sessions. One was mur*** at Halloween. And a few about her southern roots. In the Controlling Britney documentary, Fe reminded her that they did silly things like that all the time.

It's just your guess. This video is so much different than her skits and it doesn't look like the staff was in on it at all, they were just being unnecessarily nice. You're making things up to defend her ****ty behaviour. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

This is the type of ridiculousness I see here in comments. What is a "spa" voice? 

you’re supposed to be quiet it’s a spa. you also cannot use your phone as some people may chose to be nude. its supposed to be a relaxation place. especially those high end ones. at least the ones at the setai, standard, and soho house are like that so i asume thats the case with the one she's in. there are even signs for you to leave your phone outside.

Edited by super.nova
  • Love 4
  • Like 4
14 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

I admit that I did wonder this for a very brief moment when I saw this for the first time, but I just think this is her. It fits with things people have said about her - her reportedly being banned from certain hotels for making guests feel uneasy etc 

And the way she talks, like the other week when that guy brought her a cowboy hat out and she started swearing and screaming about having a cowboy hat. 

I really feel her whole manner, behaviours are so ‘off’ and she either has a personality disorder or perhaps mental health problems. NOT saying that with nastiness or judgement, but as I’ve said repeatedly, at some point she has to coexist with other members of society who are equally as entitled to a nice and free life as she is. 

So if it’s a skit and all the staff members and so-called clients are all in on it then great, it’s all fun and no harm done. However, if I was a paying client there, and some woman came in smoking (wtf?!) in a high pitched voice, screaming about balls, tripping and se xxy Disneyland, I’d probably never go back there again 🤣

So it’s up to whatever establishment that was to decide whether having Godney Spears the living legend there, is worth alienating their other customers. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.