New Instagram videos: Britney and her brother Bryan Spears go to a spa in Las Vegas together

On 6/1/2024 at 9:55 PM, Hamelia said:

I agree with you that Britney's family and the CON made everything worse. 

Britney did not have a debilitating mental illness because she performed only weeks after she was put in the CON. She rehearsed and performed to exhaustion for years until she decided enough is enough. That took a lot of courage. She paid for it with 4 months of enforced treatment without any visits by her family. 2 months of those 4 was in isolation in a pop-up facility. 

For me I now don’t think we’ll ever know as I don’t trust B’s IG account or really take a lot from her book, and it doesn’t seem like we’ll be getting anything else from her. I think in hindsight the pattern of increasingly reckless behaviour started around 04 but it could’ve been for any number of reasons. She could have a totally manageable illness made a million times worse by her abusive family or nothing at all. I agree she has showed an amazing amount of courage getting through everything she has. If anything I never believe she had any condition warranting anything like a c-ship. Awful story of a vile greedy family destroying someone for their own selfish desires.

On 5/28/2024 at 7:25 PM, nowimstronger said:

Her comments are so cringe. She’s a 42 year old woman.

I can see why she wasn’t allowed to go to spas during her conservatorship. Screaming about balls in a place where people go for tranquility and to relax is so obnoxious. She can’t even take a hint when other people are speaking to her in hushed voices to quiet down. She’s like a child. And for the people who say that woman who approached her was star struck, no, she looked very uncomfortable, and I don’t blame her.

• Like 3
On 5/29/2024 at 12:12 AM, Dark Willow said:

I noticed her behaving like a child through some years from the c-ship, but nothing so constant like in recently years. Maybe the last "me time" changed something drastically in her. 

I have some hope she doesn't act this way without a camera, but that’s exactly how she acted when the basketball player episode happened and people keep talking about her inappropriate behavior in public places. At this point clearly isn't some inside joke or she trying to be goofy.

She behaves like a spoiled child and I don't think anyone near her say anything to make her understand the problem. 

Unfortunately, the lights are on, but no one’s home.

• Like 1
On 5/29/2024 at 1:18 AM, kittyonstrike said:

I love her and have compassion for her, but she’s being so annoying and way out of line. 

She used to be so well mannered and respectful. Now she almost always makes a point of making people “uncomfortable”. 

She definitely has mental health issues and doesn’t seem to be trying to overcome them, not really anyway. 

It’s very heartbreaking to see. I’m shocked most of you are “yas queen-ing” this behavior 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yeah, this behavior isn’t “funny” or “cute” as some people here are saying. Smoking cigarettes in a spa….really? Screaming “balls” like she’s got Tourette’s in a peaceful spa setting……really? Hard to believe this woman who has 17 and 18 year old sons acts like period, let alone in public. And she wonders why people claim she needs help.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

I didn't watch the videos but based on the comments, I don't dare to watch it.

Looking back, she's always not behaving well in public when there's people around...... like the time she's in a restaurant with Sam and had an episode or sth and talking gibberish while being filmed and leaked to TMZ ; and that basketball player incident in Vegas ; and now talking loud and no respect for others privacy and smoking at the spa..... She's really like a child without manners and just does whatever she wants and doesn't respect others and no consideration of her behavior.  She's a 40+ woman yet acted like she needed discipline.  She kept exposing herself. 

I see Britney being hard and embarrassing to be around with.  No wonder she has few friends and only attracts leeches that only wants something from her so they stick around.  People her age don't want or don't know how to be around her without being uncomfortable. 

It's better for her to be vacationing at the beach, on an island where there's no one around and she just does whatever she wants without bothering others.

Edited by annalai23
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Christinax said:

Unfortunately, the lights are on, but no one’s home.

Sadly she doesn't show any different scenario.

People would understand more if she admit whatever mental issues going on... it would end speculation and bring more empathy.

45 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

I didn't watch the videos but based on the comments, I don't dare to watch it.

Looking back, she's always not behaving well in public when there's people around...... like the time she's in a restaurant with Sam and had an episode or sth and talking gibberish while being filmed and leaked to TMZ ; and that basketball player incident in Vegas ; and now talking loud and no respect for others and the place and smoking at the spa..... She's really like a child without manners and just does whatever she wants and doesn't respect others and no consideration of her behavior.  She's a 40+ woman yet acted like she needed discipline.  She kept exposing herself. 

I see Britney being hard and embarrassing to be around with.  No wonder she has few friends and only attracts leeches that only wants something from her so they stick around.  People her age don't want or don't know how to be around her without being uncomfortable. 

It's better for her to be vacationing at the beach, on an island where there's no one around and she just does whatever she wants without bothering others.

This. Some people and media articles say she changed for the worse since the divorce, but she already behaved like that with her husband.

She was talking with the childish voice on his videos and he acted more like a father and not a husband... many of their interactions were odd to say the least.

It's time to wonder why so many weird stuff happens most of the time when Britney is out and about. 

We had many episodes of her acting like a spoiled child... it doesn't seem a skit or some inside joke. 

She is always screaming and most of the time we see her... she talks, writes and acts incoherently.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.