New Instagram videos: Britney and her brother Bryan Spears go to a spa in Las Vegas together

13 hours ago, britney_stan said:

to say we are trolling for saying "this is not normal behaviour" aka shouting, talking like a child to the beautician and what looks like smoking inside this 5* spa.. is NOT trolling. it's concerning to say the least and the sooner you stop being in denial the better.

Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1

I go back and forth with what I should type. The biggest part of me just doesnt want to say anything that will come out bad, because Britney has done nothing but bring me smile through all those years! I really trust her beautiful mind and I feel like she is gonna have her "what the hell was I thinking" moment again.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

I wanna know what happened to Wendy, too. I hope she is OK with someone who takes good care of her. 

She gave Wendy to Hesam. Wendy was briefly seen in his apartment. When he works away from home, his sisters, mother and his friend take care of his pets. 

Britney probably gave all his gifts to her back to Hesam. Wendy had been his gift to her when she wanted a cat. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
On 5/29/2024 at 10:38 AM, britisthecolor said:

Doesn't change the fact that she's being obnoxious. 

I have smoked in places I shouldnt, been loud and drunk. I have even been kicked out of night clubs for being too sloppy. But I was also ******* annoying, destructive, and didnt give a **** about my physical or mental health. But that was years ago.

But what she posted was just..a lot more to unpack 

Edited by PrincessAkwa
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, nwonder said:

IMG-3665.jpg

she looks maddddd omg 🫢🤣

:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

lol :( 

Tbh that’s not very nice. It IS very Chaotic imo, but it’s just weirder cause it’s a spa and they’re strangers. But this IS the girl that filmed an obviously embarrassed woman in her 40’s, singing to her “she likes to f.uck-a-lotta”. :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

Yeah this was a miss for me, I felt a bit :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: watching it knowing that it’s more fuel for the “Britney’s crazy again” fire. Was she drunk or high or? 

I wasn’t as horrified as other fans at all, I mean is it really new that things are a bit off? It’s been years of… “quirky” behavior. 

Come to think of it now though, it’s not the smartest video to release after the allegations she was harassing guests at that hotel. It IS kinda what she’s doing here…

I AM a bit glad for her that her spirit and her silliness aren’t gone…Trauma could make people completely shut down. So yeah this isn’t the definition of “normal”, but she’s giddy and excited and that’s something too. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I wasn’t as horrified as other fans at all, I mean is it really new that things are a bit off? It’s been years of… “quirky” behavior. 

Come to think of it now though, it’s not the smartest video to release after the allegations she was harassing guests at that hotel. It IS kinda what she’s doing here…

I AM a bit glad for her that her spirit and her silliness aren’t gone…Trauma could make people completely shut down. So yeah this isn’t the definition of “normal”, but she’s giddy and excited and that’s something too. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

I like her excitement as well tbh and I love what u wrote in your last paragraph!

I think she has so much to offer at the entertainment field and if she were to come back things would be interesting, because I see a person who wants to feel wild, happy, ****, flirty and forever young! And she still embodies those needs better than anyone and I also believe many of us would love to be expressed by her and through her like this.

• Love 1
On 5/29/2024 at 4:27 AM, DiamondCircus said:

Exactly she was louder than needed and seemed to be wanting attention by being so loud! 

well I think she's just not aware of these things anymore to be honest. super cringe but to be fair I don't think she is in control of this behavior...

On 5/29/2024 at 7:43 AM, Seanril said:

But she was a fully functioning adult who didn't act like that prior to the c-ship. That's the difference. 

I am not completely sure about that tbh. The video of Sam and her surfaces in my mind where she talked in British accent 'get out, get out'

Also her running in supermarkets from one side to another 

I think the mental illness started already before CS, now obviously it got much worse during cs..

• Like 1
On 5/29/2024 at 6:49 AM, joanhs said:

Some of y'all take her too seriously. She is a Kristen Wiig fan and I can totally hear Britney just having fun, making silly stuff up, and acting inappropriate because she feel uneasy maybe being out.

I laughed out loud, I could have said and done the same.

no

• Like 1
On 5/29/2024 at 6:49 AM, joanhs said:

Some of y'all take her too seriously. She is a Kristen Wiig fan and I can totally hear Britney just having fun, making silly stuff up, and acting inappropriate because she feel uneasy maybe being out.

I laughed out loud, I could have said and done the same.

no

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.