New Instagram videos: Britney and her brother Bryan Spears go to a spa in Las Vegas together

16 hours ago, super.nova said:

lol everyone forgets how Bryan basically called her brain dead and made fun of her for wanting to have constitutional rights you know…

this is the same brother who let all of this unfold and sat back, you’re all insane.

Yes!!! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas::meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:  Thanks for reminding us about this :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas: :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, hey over there said:

That was hard to watch, the people are just doing their job they don't need to deal with this and not to mention the other guests. A 42 YO acting bratty isn't ok, if it were anyone else they'd have been asked to leave and yet if anyone asked her to be quiet I'm sure we'd get a paragraph on instagram about how her family also used to make her be quiet. Yes she's been through a hell of a lot, but that's not an excuse to be disrespectful. 

Glad you see this coherently, as you're right everything can't be an excuse if that were the case we all as humans would be all saying we have the right to act a fool or do anything we want with no consequences due to what's happened in our lives.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
16 hours ago, KrisJ said:

I love this for her. To be honest, he did say some crappy things in the past but out of her entire family, I trust him the most. And I sure as HELL trust him more than Cade and the felon! 

Have fun with your brother Britney! 

my thoughts exactly. she always seemed to have a great relationship with him, pre conservatorship at least, and out of the whole family he seems to be the least problematic. not saying hes innocent in everything but im hoping they can build something and he can watch over her a little.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, asitalian12587 said:

my thoughts exactly. she always seemed to have a great relationship with him, pre conservatorship at least, and out of the whole family he seems to be the least problematic. not saying hes innocent in everything but im hoping they can build something and he can watch over her a little.

I wouldn't be shocked if this is just all another plan of the family to scheme, Bryan is FAR from innocent.

Far as I'm concerned, he was complicit in the con, he was in the con at one point and wasn't even supportive of Britney's freedom.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
25 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I wouldn't be shocked if this is just all another plan of the family to scheme, Bryan is FAR from innocent.

Far as I'm concerned, he was complicit in the con, he was in the con at one point and wasn't even supportive of Britney's freedom.

ya its tricky. definitely dont think hes innocent at all, thats why i said that, but i feel like hes the lesser of all evils. i know thats not necessarily the best criteria for who im ok with her hanging out with but i do think she needs someone in her life to kind of watch over her, check in, just be around you know? we have no idea what goes on behind closed doors but based on britneys posts and rants, bryan seems to be the least bothersome to her. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

People just don't see him as bad because he was quiet for a long time. It doesn't mean he is different,  quite the opposite... that interview tells everything we should know. Even the podcast host was shocked with some things Bryan said... he showed zero empathy for Britney, clearly is devoted to the family... he probably tells everything to Lynne and Jamie. 

He really is the connection the family needs to take over Britney again. It doesn't need to be a c-ship,  they can do different things now with her vulnerable mental state. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Have you guys watched Chaotic? Did you find it appropriate then when Britney filmed Fe while singing “Felicia Culotta likes to f.uck-a-lotta”? :katyfrog_perry_upset_um: She was in her 20s, Fe in her 40s. 

The spa situation is definitely weirder cause she doesn’t even know those people, but it’s not like she was never loud and inappropriate. 

Chaotic she was funny though, this isn't funny, it's cringe and she wasn't talking like a toddler in chaotic.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, britney_stan said:

Chaotic she was funny though, this isn't funny, it's cringe and she wasn't talking like a toddler in chaotic.

She was in her early 20’s and filming a woman old enough to be her mother (I think?), repeating she likes to f.uck-a-lotta… Fe seemed kinda uncomfortable too from what I can remember. 

Like I said - it’s definitely weirder now and I would NOT appreciate this behavior at all as a guest or even as a spa employee, but it’s not like she was never loud and over the top before.

Posted (edited)

Britney literally accused Xtina of colluding with the c-ship, with Aguilera not having any direct contact with her or any member of her family. But she's out there with his brother, who at the height of #FreeBritney, gave an interview trying to discredit the movement and even called her crazy in a very subtle way. Apparently her anger is quite selective and mostly affects only women.

Edited by Joel Santos
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

People just don't see him as bad because he was quiet for a long time. It doesn't mean he is different,  quite the opposite... that interview tells everything we should know. Even the podcast host was shocked with some things Bryan said... he showed zero empathy for Britney, clearly is devoted to the family... he probably tells everything to Lynne and Jamie. 

He really is the connection the family needs to take over Britney again. It doesn't need to be a c-ship,  they can do different things now with her vulnerable mental state. 

Bryan can see something 'concerning' in her home or in general and call in a 51-50, I agree he's not innocent and it's clear if Britney's fooling around with a convict housekeeper she's not making good decisions. 

• Love 2

I think we have to celebrate that she is in public. That’s all. Nobody was hurt. Britney did not stab anybody or attack anybody or damage any property. Yeah she was a bit loud but all in all a good outing. It’s a successful day for Britney let’s not criticize. We should just b happy she is alive. Everytime I see her out I’m just happy when no one is harmed by her

• Love 2
  • Like 1
20 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Probably she’s very much acting like a little girl in the video. 

She talks about it in her book. This is what happens with extreme trauma. She is having a blast and I am loving it . I do not know her full diagnosis. Yet she deserves peace  and kindness. 

• Like 1

That entire family is so rotted, but I feel like Bryan is the least worst of them. In her memoir, it's quite obvious that he was treated just as badly (if not worse in some instances) as she was, and I can safely say I don't remember him being glued to her hip like Lynne or Jamie Lynn were during her prime so he doesn't seem as opportunistic and fame hungry as they were.

Britney deserves to stay in touch with at least one relative. Not for their sake, but for hers. You can tell that despite all the hurt and all the pain, she still loves them. Which makes her a much better person than me. Hell, I actually love my family and have no beef with them but I only see my mother once a week (she lives a 5 minute drive away) and I talk to my dad like once a month, if either of us remember to reach out. It would be so easy for me to cut them off and never think twice about it if they wronged me.

Anyways, the videos are cute!

• Like 1

That entire family is so rotted, but I feel like Bryan is the least worst of them. In her memoir, it's quite obvious that he was treated just as badly (if not worse in some instances) as she was, and I can safely say I don't remember him being glued to her hip like Lynne or Jamie Lynn were during her prime so he doesn't seem as opportunistic and fame hungry as they were.

Britney deserves to stay in touch with at least one relative. Not for their sake, but for hers. You can tell that despite all the hurt and all the pain, she still loves them. Which makes her a much better person than me. Hell, I actually love my family and have no beef with them but I only see my mother once a week (she lives a 5 minute drive away) and I talk to my dad like once a month, if either of us remember to reach out. It would be so easy for me to cut them off and never think twice about it if they wronged me.

Anyways, the videos are cute!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.