Cardi B teases new song “Go Seagull” and this is going to be the HIT of the summer

16 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

The video was removed. Was it a legit song or a parody? 

It was a snippet of Cardi’s new remix, but it got deleted by Glorilla’s team due to receiving a lot of backlash online. Like, I’m done hating on Cardi, but it blows my mind how mediocre her music is compared to 2018-2020… when she was everywhere, working with top-notch people, having a big budget, etc. I’m wondering what happened between her and her label now; they’re clearly not investing in her anymore. :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

• Like 2
16 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

The video was removed. Was it a legit song or a parody? 

Also, she’s constantly cussing her fans out… lmao. I guess she’s just not interested in doing music. This tweet also got viral yesterday; 

Her label only wanted her to take down Nicki, but when she couldn’t do that they gave up on her. That’s why her budget is so low and plus she’s difficult to work with, so no one wants to work with her anymore :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Z91 said:

Her label only wanted her to take down Nicki, but when she couldn’t do that they gave up on her. That’s why her budget is so low and plus she’s difficult to work with, so no one wants to work with her anymore :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

But when I said the same thing people ganged up on me, calling me pressed and delusional and @RadicalOptimism had a field day! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Edited by Style.
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.