Britney posts video on Instagram: All my jewelry was stolen

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I know it’s the excuses for me lol. By 18-21 people know to take care of their valuables. If Brit was woman enough to have s3x and get married and have kids she surely knew how to keep her jewelry safe! :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Yes but she seems to be trying to navigate life . The world just does not allow her to make any mistakes . The world judges everything. Yet then they wish for her to sing again. She has no autonomy to her own person. We all have issues . Yet let’s support her more rather than tear her down. Its funny . Many fans are judging her posts . Yet are we perfect . I have my moments. I could not image her stress. She will never be free. I ran into Michael Jackson many years ago , it was sad to see him . He was trying to leave early from a very high end movie theater in boca raton . Yet it turned into a freak show. I literally bumped into while I was looking at the floor. He was just doing his thing. Then he was surrounded. She will never have freedom. Let’s at-least support her if we can . I will. If others would rather pick her apart . Have at it . Me I am choosing love . Kindness. She gave me a lot and her music helped me at moments I was lost . Life can get messy at times . I wish her happiness. She will figure it out . Her confidence seems like its gone. Time and kindness is a way to help. Not these salacious TMZ hacks calling her crazy . Shes human . 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, SrtaDeborah said:

Are you wishing someone to bury themselves? that is not very nice. Weren't you complaining, a few days ago, about people bullying you and using profanities against you and your beloved Sam???? 

You are a hypocrite and a joke lol

Unfortunately I have to fight fire with fire. This person is telling me to go like go away off the face of the earth. Like no?? I live here so how about you bury yourself. Just an appropriate response. I would never outright tell someone that unless they told me to leave the planet. Love and light thank u

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Learning? Britney is 42, not 11, for God's sake. How long will you continue to infantilize this woman? Britney has been rich since she was 18. At 40, she should know more than anyone how to keep valuables safe. If she was stolen from her own house, it's because she lets anyone in and because her jewelry is within everyone's reach.

And she just made it obvious that she doesn't have security cameras in her home. Not the smartest move. Yes, I know, I know, I know, she's so traumatized she'd never hire decent security or call the cops, but thieves and other criminals have IG too.

People keep saying she has to learn from her mistakes, but will she? Because all I see is that the lesson she's learned is that she shouldn't buy valuable stuff and that's... ridiculous. I believe the good one would be something like investing more into security, or just putting valuables in a safe.

Edited by DarielXO
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, AII said:

i dont believe anything was stolen except her sanity sadly.

Britney Spears GIF by hero0fwar

I got warning points for this. like it inst true. 
i should just do it on the Instagram page. its much easier

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AII said:

Websites like this are doing her more harm. 

I agree .. social media is toxic . We have no idea her thoughts . The book also I am sure was not allowed certain things to be added . Like many abuse victims. She normally apologizes.or lashes out. She states she can be infantile at times from this . Its a protector folks . She is still capable but everyone is attacking . Not everyone but you get it. Jordan needs to take this site down honestly .  Our brains can only take so much negativity from others . Shes a lovely human who was trafficked in front of the world . You see con and slimy fans who are trying to take her down honestly. Tmz is vile .They are covering up many crimes and seem to play a roll most definitely besides their abuse themselves . I think she is coping as best as she can . Her youth she was confident . Spoke clearly. Hollywood is hell . I wish the world would let her be . Instagram seems like her only outlet. Its sad .. let her heal . Someone here wrote me something negative about allowing her to heal . Yet its true . We all are triggers to her . Her teaching kids to dance was a happy spot in the conservatorship. She needs to be allowed happiness. This site is toxic . I wish her well. Peace and love. 

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Steve W said:

People will not allow her peace . I think a new movement needs to be started . Be kind folks . 

Maybe a new movement should be started. That's one thing that was difficult with the book, so much bad for Britney and that's just the way it is! Accept it. Ehh .. Maybe not that much? 

Now she puts that post there "my jewelry was stolen". That got to me. Stealing jewelry from Britney? How low can a human being be? I didn't know what to do about my negative feelings when she posted so I ended up first trying to call the Department of Defense. Phone number didn't work. Then I called the Department of Homeland Security and told the woman on the other end that Britney posted she had her jewelry stolen. Then I called LAPD and recorded a message there that she's a national treasure.

Stealing jewelry from Britney? Shouldn't there be a limit? Maybe there should be some movement. I'm tired of just being supposed to accept a lot of bad for Britney like that's just the way it is. She can have a better situation I believe in that.

21 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I know it’s the excuses for me lol. By 18-21 people know to take care of their valuables. If Brit was woman enough to have s3x and get married and have kids she surely knew how to keep her jewelry safe! :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

but cut her some slack!!  she can't know how to take care of her things because she's been caged for 13 years!!  :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:  It seriously baffles me how many people make excuses for this behaviour - it pisses me off more than Britney not being extra careful lmao

8 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Nothing about a police investigation yet... are we sure the story was real? 

I mean why would Britney call the cops and do a police investigation and put herself in further harm from Paul if he allegedly did anything. 

I do believe they fight. 

• Like 1

If it were real? Who knows? But for me, just the thought of it! She did make a post and she did actually speak. And write. And then writing in the other post about going through drawers.

It's what she said. My jewelry has been stolen. Way beyond upsetting!

8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I mean why would Britney call the cops and do a police investigation and put herself in further harm from Paul if he allegedly did anything. 

I do believe they fight. 

Good point. But she shared about this with the world... why would she want people to know if she will not  do anything about it? 

To be honest, Paul probably is stealing more than cheap jewelry. He has free access to do anything there.

The story just seems another way to get attention... they have cameras, security, she allegedly has "the British assistant". Britney keep missing things all the time, even on her vacations.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Good point. But she shared about this with the world... why would she want people to know if she will not  do anything about it? 

To be honest, Paul probably is stealing more than cheap jewelry. He has free access to do anything there.

The story just seems another way to get attention... they have cameras, security, she allegedly has "the British assistant". Britney keep missing things all the time, even on her vacations.

Yeah, the housekeeper has full access to Britney and her cars and money I doubt he paid for their stay at the Chateau. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.