Britney shares Wade Robson’s trauma to triumph video on Instagram

yay a naturalist doctor! so interesting, I will give it a watch. I saw a spanish naturalist doctor lecture some years ago when I was deciding if I wanted to be one and that’s the kind I was interested in.

2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

So she really is extremely out of touch, because people know Wade for his accusations.

Sharing this is a disrespect for MJ and Janet, her idol.

She really shouldn't post this, MJ fans are right to be hurt.

IA with you.

Just like when she posted that BLM movement picture, I saw a doc that debunked it as a fraud so, those topics are very controversial. 

Britney I see why people stop following. We get it you settled now work ok your future the more she posts about her trauma the more broken record it sounds. Britney you're strong way stronger than those other victims . 

now on to wade how did this become an MJ convo? Wade had always been hot imo and she should've just married him

Posted (edited)

Since this post is about doctor, saw this post today from this one, but Britney should run from him cause LT is liking his posts

I believe that her healing is thru spiritual books, yoga or something else, only Britney knows the path for healing, she can ask for advices to smart people… start giving up control like start trusting people… this is my advice bc it truly heals, and friends are so important. I’m dealing with a temporary isolation right now and my anxiety is thru the roof, I bought a pill with L-tryptophan, 5-HTP, magnesium, vitamins B3 and B6 to take at night and will see how it works, there’s nothing better than a sense of community tho, if only she could take some Pilates classes with older people or collective sports that would probably help her a lot in some ways, if we were friends I would encourage her that.

Also set new goals, 

ironic and disturbing enough Work ***** is played on the first episode of the new Kardashians. 

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

and you think she cares about "the idea" she gives with her posts.

That's the whole point of social media lol.

She is a worldwide celebrity followed by more than 40 m people. If she doesn't care she better start... 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

I understand how she feels regarding her deeply ingrained trauma. 

For me, the only way out of it was through it. I do Dianetics, and it's helped me break the chains that once held me prisoner to the upsets and trauma of my past. 

The book Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health is the original mental health phenomenon that inspired the entire self-help movement. It has been positively and permanently transforming millions of lives for over seven decades. But it’s much more than a book, it’s an entire system that you can apply instantly. 

Here's a quick introduction for anyone on Exhale is interested:

PLEASE. Dianetics is another bull**** cult. 

Scientology is a scam, a sect, a criminal association. Stop promoting this SCAM.
You should be banned.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I wonder what changed her mind about MJ, because back in 2003 when asked about his ***ual abuse allegations she said she chose to believe that’s not true.

Im going to guess she chose to believe Wade since they had history.

She was close with Wade. I'm sure she believes him, and so do I.

Michael Jackson was a great talent and he was also an abuser and people need to accept that. No grown man lets random little boys sleep in his bed and is not a creep.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Of course the negative nancys have already started to infiltrate this thread with their nonsense.

Good on Britney for talking about healing and setting the record straight. The world treats her like it’s 2007 when as a society we supposedly had changed for the better when it comes to mental illness and trauma.

Apparently Britney is the exception for that sympathy and understanding sadly.

Say it louder for the ****ers in the back of the room - hopefully they leave via the nearest exit

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

She was close with Wade. I'm sure she believes him, and so do I.

Michael Jackson was a great talent and he was also an abuser and people need to accept that. No grown man lets random little boys sleep in his bed and is not a creep.

I mean you also have to look at Michael too as not just that, but he was also abused as a child. Not only by his father, but I heard somewhere Michael would be in the same room as his brothers when they would be ******* groupies.

Not defending him in the slightest, but like Drake Bell for instance, you gotta think it’s a trickle down effect when it comes to abuse as the victim becomes the abuser later in life. Idk how much it happens per say but it does happen.

Of course if Michael had grown up during this time period when this stuff is talked about often and people are always bringing to light the abuse and trying to provide help for the victims, I think he would’ve turned out different because when he was growing up, all that stuff was a secret and no one took that **** seriously as they do now.

• Love 1
Posted (edited)

code😭

She's freaking smart:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

And now I think I finally understand what she meant by the whole thing she wrote.
It's verrry heart breaking.
I hope there's enough empathy and inclusion out there🌷
May her healing journey go well, with that cooperation too.

I don't think the rest of the world realizes what it truly means.

Edited by turquoise
21 hours ago, ImmaSlave4U said:

I understand how she feels regarding her deeply ingrained trauma. 

For me, the only way out of it was through it. I do Dianetics, and it's helped me break the chains that once held me prisoner to the upsets and trauma of my past. 

The book Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health is the original mental health phenomenon that inspired the entire self-help movement. It has been positively and permanently transforming millions of lives for over seven decades. But it’s much more than a book, it’s an entire system that you can apply instantly. 

Here's a quick introduction for anyone on Exhale is interested:

Please don’t tell me you’re promoting a cult. Scientology destroys lives. 

16 hours ago, Exxxemi said:

PLEASE. Dianetics is another bull**** cult. 

Scientology is a scam, a sect, a criminal association. Stop promoting this SCAM.
You should be banned.

Yep. And on a forum with mostly gay men. Scientology doesn’t accept *******uality. Foh 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Naes614 said:

And TMZ reported on this and got it all wrong 😭😭 

Like I said... it doesn't matter the context to spread a negative story. Of course people (non fans) will think she chose a side posting MJ accuser. It was not a smart decision... At all.

Britney really doesn't know how to use social media and tabloids take advantage of that. 

She is creating her own media chaos,  tmz doesn't need to do much... they only click and report her instagram content lol.

Edited by Dark Willow

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.