Britney Posts Video of Wade Robson In Support Against MJ: "I don't like alcohol and I don't use dr**s"

There's a lot to unpack here. Britney wrote:

"Watch until the end ... it warms my heart to see an older man take his time to even speak on such a subject !!! Come on let’s talk about ??? ... there is trauma and then there is TRAUMA !!! The thing I thought was beautiful is that he said it’s not necessary at all to remember the details of your trauma !!! For 13 years I was forced to see doctors and talk about my personal life against my will and I was right the whole time !!! You take it to God and if God isn’t listening, like when I was in that place for 4 months against my will … literally not okay at all !!! I took it to a place of strength no one should ever be burdened with ... it was the state of mind of desperation and fear and loss of all the people I loved and would die for if no one were around !!! I don’t want to remember those things ... but I see now I can’t face my past, how do I move forward if I don’t know where I’ve been ??? It’s called I block it out and just survive, that’s when kids turn to substances because they can’t accept the reality !!! I realized I ******* hate alcohol and I’m sorry to let the news peeps down but I don’t do dr**s !!! I don’t take dr**s !!! When I was younger, I felt fearless. I’m older now and things have changed and I wish the world would too !!! I have one therapist ... I probably don’t talk to him as much but I wanted to share this because it genuinely touched my heart to see this older man speak on something that’s incredibly sensitive to my heart !!! There is a complete understanding of what he is saying and I think I’m gonna cry for the rest of my life now!!! God bless you 😇🪽 !!!"

• Love 9
Just now, Naes614 said:

Amazing words but Britney is too funny calling Wade an old man and acting like she don’t know who he is. Keke Palmer Sorry To This Man GIF

She's applauding his guts, people forget that MJ's estate is still being sued over his alleged abuse toward Wade.

I'm glad Britney came out with this post, this one was well written, and she shut down some of the reports about the dr**s.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Amazing words but Britney is too funny calling Wade an old man and acting like she don’t know who he is. Keke Palmer Sorry To This Man GIF

She was referring to the old man at the end of the video. He's elderly looking so I think that was a gentle way of describing him so we know who she was referring to.

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

She was referring to the old man at the end of the video. He's elderly looking so I think that was a gentle way of describing him so we know who she was referring to.

I didn’t watch until the end 😭😭

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

I didn’t watch until the end 😭😭

Edited by Naes614

I'd love hearing Britney talk like this. Idk I just love hearing her deeper thoughts. I feel like she still has lots to say.

Also the way she didn't even acknowledge Wade LMAO.

ALSO, let's not bring MJ into this. That's irrelevant.

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

I'd love hearing Britney talk like this. Idk I just love hearing her deeper thoughts. I feel like she still has lots to say.

Also the way she didn't even acknowledge Wade LMAO.

ALSO, let's not bring MJ into this. That's irrelevant.

MJ isnt irrelevant that’s where Wades trauma comes from! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Is she lurking through another of her exes contents? 

MJ fans gonna hate her for this now btw. 

I dont believe wade cuz his story doesnt add up but I think he is talented and if wish him and brit worked together. They got chemistry. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
12 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Britney x Wade :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Time for them to get back together, discuss and unpack trauma and rehearse some choreo :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

LOL agreed! We need this comeback.

I hate she had to clarify yet again that she does NOT do dr**s and the continued stories about her are lies. She does however say she hates alcohol so she does have a relationship with drinking which MANY people do. I love when she is this vulnerable and raw in her posts... She doesn't have to be but she chooses to speak to us in a open and almost cathartic way and it just reminds me why I have and always will stan her. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 5
Posted (edited)

Watch until the end ... it warms my heart to see an older man take his time to even speak on such a subject !!! Come on let’s talk about ??? ... there is trauma and then there is TRAUMA !!! The thing I thought was beautiful is that he said it’s not necessary at all to remember the details of your trauma !!! For 13 years I was forced to see doctors and talk about my personal life against my will and I was right the whole time !!! You take it to God and if God isn’t listening, like when I was in that place for 4 months against my will … literally not okay at all !!! I took it to a place of strength no one should ever be burdened with ... it was the state of mind of desperation and fear and loss of all the people I loved and would die for if no one were around !!! I don’t want to remember those things ... but I see now I can’t face my past, how do I move forward if I don’t know where I’ve been ??? It’s called I block it out and just survive, that’s when kids turn to substances because they can’t accept the reality !!! I realized I ******* hate alcohol and I’m sorry to let the news peeps down but I don’t do dr**s !!! I don’t take dr**s !!! When I was younger, I felt fearless. I’m older now and things have changed and I wish the world would too !!! I have one therapist ... I probably don’t talk to him as much but I wanted to share this because it genuinely touched my heart to see this older man speak on something that’s incredibly sensitive to my heart !!! There is a complete understanding of what he is saying and I think I’m gonna cry for the rest of my life now!!! God bless you 😇🪽 !!!

@waderobsoncreations

Edited by Fita
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block