Britney: Me talking to my family after the Conservatorship

3 minutes ago, CharmingMadness said:

Lol,okay, I really hope she can laugh it off now a bit and feel the ease.

and I hope she doesn’t talk to them for the better

damn, no spas? Why? I get the coffee part,the cash part for control. But spas?

They tightened the leash more and more on Britney especially when that woman met her at the hotel in the bathroom and Britney signed that paper for a lawyer.

Team Con was probably doing anything to not let anyone get to Britney.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

She watched and quoted this movie a lot. But unfortunately it seems like she’s still not being inspired by the part she decided to make cakes again because her trauma preventing her from doing what she do at her best. In Britney’s case it’s music and performances.

Let’s hope that she gets the message someday.

• Love 5

I wish Britney could say more these captions make her sound whiny and that’s how tmz spins in

i wish she could say her money was stolen! Does Britney even know her money was stolen?

I honestly still feel that a proper sit down interview would be necessary to let the world know what happened. 

also all those hours of video chronicling the abuse she went through need to be shared to the public like with Cassie and diddy

At the moment there is no solid proof Britney was abused, but the GP would be on her side if there was visual evidence 

• Love 1

There is no visual evidence because conservatorship abuse didn't happen. That's what we've learned. All of this time in court, millions of dollars and countless instagram posts later, what we've learned is that NOTHING HAPPENED. 

She's going to wind up hurting herself or someone else. And then what? Are we still going to blame it on her rotten family? 

44 minutes ago, PowderJeanSpears said:

There is no visual evidence because conservatorship abuse didn't happen. That's what we've learned. All of this time in court, millions of dollars and countless instagram posts later, what we've learned is that NOTHING HAPPENED. 

She's going to wind up hurting herself or someone else. And then what? Are we still going to blame it on her rotten family? 

Hey Jumbo Chin!

I love this movie, btw. I wonder if she remembers her song is in the movie. 

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Can you source and tell us good folk where absolutely nothing happened? Her own money was stolen from her and there are court docs listing that she was put on unnecessary high doses of lithium. Her father emotionally and mentally abused her, and her mother sat by and enabled it. How can you say there was no abuse?

Dude, just use GOOGLE. The battle is over. She had the best lawyers in the business, the good will of the public, and a judge still ruled that all financial aspects of the conservatorship were above the board, every dollar and cent. Everything that happened within the conservatorship was above the board. Nobody is going to jail. Lithium is prescribed to people who need lithium. Maybe, just maybe, Britney Spears needs a lot of help. Help that we're not fully aware of because we don't have her medical records.

I am not arguing that her family is terrible. I don't like them. In fact, I hate how their own interests have put this woman in a position that now nobody can help her. But I do 100% regret freeing her from the conservatorship and think we will have a reckoning as a fanbase in the not so distant future.

Also without naming names, I actually do know people who work for her. And she has been described, very lovingly, as psychotic and sad. Pretending that she doesn't need serious help will not erase the fact that she needs serious help.

Her children refuse to see her. Even if you think they're spoiled brats, children do not cut a parent out without a damn good reason.

Edited by PowderJeanSpears

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block