Dr. Drew Claims Britney Has Bi Polar Disorder & The C Ship 'Worked Beautifully"

14 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Thank you and yes, he’s has no business diagnosing anyone with a mental disorder/disease because he isn’t licensed in that field. The guy is a joke and a quack. I don’t think he even helped those people on that Celebrity Rehab show, it was all just for show imo. Of course I never watched it, but idk I never liked that show to begin with because you’re airing people with real struggles for money and tv and that’s not cool or entertaining for me.

Cool. Here's a bit more corroboration on this guy and his...uh...effectiveness: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/dr-drews-celebrity-rehab-death-422453/

He's not qualified to diagnose Britney Spears, who he's never even met.  

• Like 1

1. Unethical on so many levels.

2. TMZ is bullying Britney, the smear campaign is so obvious.

There has been rumblings since 2007-2008 about bipolar disorder. But its not up to ******* dr Drew to talk about it like its a fact. Its up to Britney to confirm or deny.

Regardless, the stigma sucks. 

• Like 4

I am getting sick of the conservatorship apologists. Why is it that so many people are allowed to walk freely with mental disorders but when it comes to Britney she’s the only one that everyone wants her to be controlled? What Britney needs is therapy and maybe meds if she needs them… But if she does need them it will be a looooooooong time for her to take them, just based on the fact that she was medically abused. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I am getting sick of the conservatorship apologists. Why is it that so many people are allowed to walk freely with mental disorders but when it comes to Britney she’s the only one that everyone wants her to be controlled? What Britney needs is therapy and maybe meds if she needs them… But if she does need them it will be a looooooooong time for her to take them, just based on the fact that she was medically abused. 

There are people in this world who would love nothing more then seeing America's sweetheart back in line, controlled and told what to do with a forced smile on her face.

These people are called republicans.

And yet Britney was miserable.  That fact alone means that it could not have been running beautifully.  Also, many people are bipolar and dont need a conservatorship.  Brtiney deserves to be free to do what she wants.  

• Like 2

I love Britney and all but I don’t disagree. While it was against her will (and I don’t agree with it), she was coherently able to manage a singing career during her c-ship. Since being out of the conservatorship she’s very clearly changed (some say she’s expressing herself, others would call it manic at times). Either way she’s a totally different person - for the best? Jury’s out 

7 hours ago, ott01234 said:

I love Britney and all but I don’t disagree. While it was against her will (and I don’t agree with it), she was coherently able to manage a singing career during her c-ship. Since being out of the conservatorship she’s very clearly changed (some say she’s expressing herself, others would call it manic at times). Either way she’s a totally different person - for the best? Jury’s out 

Wouldn't you be a different person being held captive in a C ship, being medicated and drugged on lithium and sent to facilities like a lab rat to be traumatized?

Of course she's changed as anyone would.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block