Britney on Instagram: I have to be the bigger person and forgive my own parents...

1 minute ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I hope for her sake she can actually do it cause it’s much easier said than done. Usually people at least have close friends and a family to rely on when they decide to “forgive” toxic people and start fresh, in her case it’s her own family that’s toxic. 

She has her father's step-sister/bio sister to rely on. It won't be easy, of course, but like she mentioned she's trying her best. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Fita said:

It’s extremely deep and to my knowledge, all I can do is do the best I can and know it’s okay to be upset some days or not be okay and that’s something I don’t feel like the world has allowed me to do !!! I feel the news is nasty but they don’t seem to ever be nasty to other people. I feel bullied and it’s not fair to me ...

This is the truth. She had one, ONE, bad perfomance and people never ever shut up about it. Whenever she makes mistakes, it's ALWAYS blown up as if she robbed a bank or killed somebody. She shaved her head and people called her a lunatic. It's as if they feed off her misery, no one gives her a pass when she did something stupid (especially in her youth). She has to be perfect or else everyone around her (management, family, media...) will tear her down. She wasn't allowed to be human, to grow up and learn from her mistakes and move on. That's why she acts like a teen sometimes, she's mentally stuck somewhere and it shows.

If the purpose of the conservatorship was to help her to manage her own life, it completely failed. Everytime someone mentions that she needs one because she's "acting out", I get so angry because 13 years of this bs and nothing has changed. She was a working mule with no human rights for her family and managers, nothing else. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

No, she shouldn't forgive. These people will hurt her again and again. Because they are just bad people.

In the end of the day it's her choice, of course. But one thing I read somewhere these days was something about forgiving not being about becoming close to the person again, necessarily, you know.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Naes614 said:

The picture with the message is confusing but I think she is saying her trauma could be worse and it’s not generational like people of color face. She is wealthy because of privilege and is trying to heal..Idk I’m trying lol

It looks like you didn't read her memoir about the poverty caused by her father's drinking. Britney grew up poor. Her father's and grandfather's violent history was published in newspapers, and she wrote about it in her memoir.

The photo shows that there are similarities to the generational trauma black people face. It's not exactly the same and I think the photo is not the greatest choice. Britney never had the generational wealth and privilege that many white kids have when they start out in life. Her kids have it now because she worked her butt off.

In addition to the mental anguish caused by the CON, Britney has physical damage. She wrote about her nerve damage before. She is trying her best and is aware that such damage will be with her for the rest of her life.

She sees her IG as work. If you are honest, you know that everybody would have forgotten her if she did not post. Almost each time she stopped; somebody called the police.

At the end, she thinks about forgiving her parents. Britney is a very spiritual person who draws strength from her belief in God.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

She has her father's step-sister/bio sister to rely on. It won't be easy, of course, but like she mentioned she's trying her best. 

Yes, Britney's cruel grandfather had a daughter with his second wife. This daughter gave an interview in which she said she ran away from home because her father (Britney's grandfather) mo****ed her. This woman has her own trauma to deal with. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

It looks like you didn't read her memoir about the poverty caused by her father's drinking. Britney grew up poor. Her father's and grandfather's violent history was published in newspapers, and she wrote about it in her memoir.

The photo shows that there are similarities to the generational trauma black people face. It's not exactly the same and I think the photo is not the greatest choice. Britney never had the generational wealth and privilege that many white kids have when they start out in life. Her kids have it now because she worked her butt off.

In addition to the mental anguish caused by the CON, Britney has physical damage. She wrote about her nerve damage before. She is trying her best and is aware that such damage will be with her for the rest of her life.

She sees her IG as work. If you are honest, you know that everybody would have forgotten her if she did not post. Almost each time she stopped; somebody called the police.

At the end, she thinks about forgiving her parents. Britney is a very spiritual person who draws strength from her belief in God.

If Britney grew up poor than I grew up poor (And I didn’t) - They could afford for her to live in an apartment in NYC with her mom while she was trying to make it big. They might have been living pay check to pay check like most but not poverty poor. Please 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

If Britney grew up poor than I grew up poor (And I didn’t) - They could afford for her to live in an apartment in NYC with her mom while she was trying to make it big. They might have been living pay check to pay check like most but not poverty poor. Please 

They could not afford an apartment in NYC. They didnt owned nor rented an apartment. How long how you been a fan? In the Zone Abc Special she clearly says how hard it was for them to travel to NYC which is why only she and her mother did. She also mentioned that in her book. Did you happen to read it? I'm not even from the States, I live in a 3rd world country and I have seen poverty and even I  can understand that white palid translucent folks can be poor, extremely poor. Rural America where Britney comes from is complete other breed to the cosmopolitan coasts, I have seen both faces of the US. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Paycheck to paycheck often used for alcohol is poor enough, no savings when her father didn't drink and actually made money, no comparison to Hollywood kids. When Britney's grandmother died, Lynne had to borrow money to fly with Britney from Orlando home to Louisiana. 

Edited by Hamelia
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Paycheck to paycheck often used for alcohol is poor enough, no savings when her father didn't drink and actually made money, no comparison to Hollywood kids. When Britney's grandmother died, Lynne had to borrow money to fly with Britney from Orlando home to Louisiana. 

Didn't Justin's mother, Lynn Harless, give Britney's mom money to fly back home at one point, too?

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

Didn't Justin's mother, Lynn Harless, give Britney's mom money to fly back home at one point, too?

There was a lot of Lynns in Britney's life. Lynne, mom, Jamie Lynn, Justin' mom Lynn..

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, Revenge. said:

She obviously means health wise with all her dancing/exercising despite having nerve damage

Are some of you just acting stupid?

Did she text you that? 😂 not stupid. It’s clear as day in the caption. Ask yourself the same question sweetie 

54 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Not poverty poor! Better than half the population. They had a nice home and food on the table. Again not poverty poor 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Yes, she gave or loaned them the money for the flight home to the funeral. Britney was already earning money at that time, but they had no savings for extras.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Not poverty poor! Better than half the population. They had a nice home and food on the table. Again not poverty poor 

Exactly. I had a similar upbringing too. She’s not special for growing up working class. My parents were both alcoholics and fought constantly.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Honestly when I see her say things like “I look so together on IG” it makes me wonder if she really is detached from reality.

Then again, name a famous celebrity who isn’t.😭😭😭 They all think highly of themselves and think they’re the center of the universe. Everything that happens, happens to THEM. Everything that other people experience, happens to them. (I never really forgot the way Britney made her nieces accident about her) It was very telling as to why JL and her husband are so insufferable when arguing with fans. And now she chose this photo of all photos for her caption (I’m black so maybe that’s why I’m annoyed lol)

Notice she never once has acknowledged her own pitfalls in the past 2 years. And when she does it’s always something like (I need to be nicer to myself lmao)

Everything is ALWAYS someone else’s fault or just an outright lieeee (it’s a body double!!…. I don’t drink!!…etc”

I love Britney so it makes feel really bad that I find myself getting more and more annoyed by the way she talks about certain things.that being said, imma still ride for my girl till the wheels fall off, I don’t care, I don’t care

Music Video Hair Flip GIF

Edited by hello70
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block