Britney on Instagram: I have to be the bigger person and forgive my own parents...

I see a lot of people didn’t bother to read the whole thing and only select parts and it shows. Really pathetic….

Anyway she’s trying to heal and the media and these fake “fans” on here should cut her some slack. It’s really pathetic that y’all don’t do that and continue to drag her after she said she’s trying her best. The girl has 15 years of trauma, back the **** off.

Also, Britney, you don’t have to forgive and you don’t have to forget. Like Taylor Swift said, you can move on without any of those things happening, so don’t feel obligated to do that for those two piss poor excuse for parents.

• Love 8

I see it as a beautiful message or a page of her diary where she puts her heart and feelings towards her healing process. But I was confused with the picture she chose along with the caption.

• Love 2

The ‘I portray myself as very together on IG’ might mean that people see her looking happy on socials but she’s sad in reality idk.

And I think her heart was in the right place with that picture. But yeah maybe not the best pic to use

:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Bless her… it’s gonna be a long road to healing and recovery for her. The c-ship did more damage to her than we know (on top of the trauma she already had from everything pre 07). 

We gotta let go of the idealised image of Britney. Like anyone else dealing with abuse and trauma - they are messy, their own worst enemy, emotionally up and down and neurotic. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, nwonder said:

The ‘I portray myself as very together on IG’ might mean that people see her looking happy on socials but she’s sad in reality idk.

And I think her heart was in the right place with that picture. But yeah maybe not the best pic to use

:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Bless her… it’s gonna be a long road to healing and recovery for her. The c-ship did more damage to her than we know (on top of the trauma she already had from everything pre 07). 

We gotta let go of the idealised image of Britney. Like anyone else dealing with abuse and trauma - they are messy, their own worst enemy, emotionally up and down and neurotic. 

Yeah, a "regular" person who didn't suffer from severe trauma would already be different throughout the years.

57 minutes ago, J45x said:

I know she won't read this but I want to put it out to the universe:

Thanks Britney for sharing how you feel. Some us will always love and support you because we understand you are human being who went a terrible trauma.

I like this kind of posts, but of course the mentally deranged known as Britney fans will find something to crucify her. 

Make Up Lol GIF by Lifetime

• Love 2

That picture… no. I hope she doesn’t become one of those celebrities that shove their political beliefs down our throats. I’m not here for white people, black people drama. 

No sure why she refers to posting on instagram as work? She’s “working harder” by posting more frequently on instagram? Is she trying to tell us someone is forcing her to do this? Idgi. 

Also… I don’t get why she complains about the attention she gets. There’s a very nasty smear campaign going on for sure, but come on… she’s not acting like someone that doesn’t want to be talked about. She lives in LA, posts controversial and se.xual things, constantly discussing her family issues etc… She’s been in the industry long enough to know people are gonna talk. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Dama Etro said:

Not for me, but people will see this and say "why does she compare herself to black people".

Or showing she's a socially conscious person? Why does everything have to be misconstrued into something negative? Especially when it comes to Britney... 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

That picture… no. I hope she doesn’t become one of those celebrities that shove their political beliefs down our throats. I’m not here for white people, black people drama. 

I- :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Or showing she's a socially conscious person? Why does everything have to be misconstrued into something negative? Especially when it comes to Britney... 

I'm black and didn't even think she was comparing herself to black folk, but ofc now she'll be dragged as racist, out of touch, blah blah blah

• Love 6
Posted (edited)

Anywho...

She's a MUCH bigger person than me if she's choosing to still forgive her parents after everything they've done to her, but I get it. Life is too short to hold grudges forever. I just hope she continues to keep up her boundaries and do not allow them anywhere near her. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
Typo
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Anywho...

She's a MUCH bigger person than me if she's choosing to still forgive her parents after everything they've done to her, but I get it. Life is too short to hold grudges forever. I just hope she continues to keep up her boundaries and do not allow them anywhere near her. 

Forgiveness doesn’t have to mean she’ll necessarily talk to them. That part actually makes a lot of sense to me. It’s just about letting go of that anger for your own well being. Doesn’t mean they’ll be back in her life, but she can get closure for herself by letting go of the anger and resentment. 

Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

Forgiveness doesn’t have to mean she’ll necessarily talk to them. That part actually makes a lot of sense to me. It’s just about letting go of that anger for your own well being. Doesn’t mean they’ll be back in her life, but she can get closure for herself by letting go of the anger and resentment. 

Yep, exactly. Doesn't mean she'll forget all they did to her either just because she's forgiving them.  

• Love 1
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

Yep, exactly. Doesn't mean she'll forget all they did to her either just because she's forgiving them.  

I hope for her sake she can actually do it cause it’s much easier said than done. Usually people at least have close friends and a family to rely on when they decide to “forgive” toxic people and start fresh, in her case it’s her own family that’s toxic. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block