New Article: Jamie Spears and Lynne Spears fear for Britney, "worry that her desire to feel free and do as she pleases leads her to choices where she... or be led by others into problematic situations"

3 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Yep that’s fine. 

well the term is relevant to this thread because of general member consensus that Britney does not need help and is doing fine. Didn’t she just lose a bunch of jewelry and is going through extreme chaotic event one after the other, how is that normal. Saying everything is ok = enabling. If someone has a problem u have to address it not ignore it

9 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

“The term “enabler” generally describes someone whose behavior allows a loved one to continue self-destructive patterns of behavior.”

Even by your own definition we are not “enablers”. We are not loved ones, we don’t engage with her, and she doesn’t know we exist. 

this seems deeply personal to you. 

16 hours ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Even by your own definition we are not “enablers”. We are not loved ones, we don’t engage with her, and she doesn’t know we exist. 

this seems deeply personal to you. 

No need to gaslight because Britney’s wellbeing  is deeply personal for you yes as you are a fan? You’re here right

i thought the fans were a big reason why the conservatorship ended. The outrage, the protests. Our engagement and views have an effect. If I was a super fan of Britney and saw her hanging out with a m*** addict, supposedly losing her things, having public breakdowns (list can go on here) yeah I would be concerned. Someone pull a definition of fan and hold it up to this B’s eyes to read it. I wouldn’t walk around saying yes yes everything is so so good also Wendy Williams do not bother her she is doing great as well

3 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

No need to gaslight because Britney’s wellbeing  is deeply personal for you yes as you are a fan? You’re here right

i thought the fans were a big reason why the conservatorship ended. The outrage, the protests. Our engagement and views have an effect. If I was a super fan of Britney and saw her hanging out with a m*** addict, supposedly losing her things, having public breakdowns (list can go on here) yeah I would be concerned. Someone pull a definition of fan and hold it up to this B’s eyes to read it. I wouldn’t walk around saying yes yes everything is so so good also Wendy Williams do not bother her she is doing great as well

I’m reading riddles and ramblings. Sorry, but love and light!! 

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LOCKED UP A 25 YEAR OLD WOMAN WHO IS TRYING TO FEEL FREE AND LIVE AND FORCE HER TO WORK AND DO THINGS AGAINST HER WILL FOR OVER A DECADE!

THEY. DID. THIS.  

God I hope not but if her story ends terribly...it is because of her manipulative and money-hungry parents/family!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.