Mad at Billie? Taylor Swift releases a remix for 'Fortnight'

19 minutes ago, jordeezy river red said:

Billie is irrelevant now that she's come out as h0mo. It's obvious. I literally hear nothing about her anymore. 

5 minutes ago, Red Wine Supernova said:

I love me some Billie Eilish but you can’t blame other people when your project doesn’t perform as you expected. 300K is a good number. Many artists would kill to be in her place. Be happy with it. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Hide contents

I’d open a bottle of champagne if B10 sells 300k in the first week. :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

Yeah, I think it's doing pretty well for what I've been seeing. Media/vehicles are talking well about it. Spotify numbers are great. I don't see Billie being boycotted because of being gay/bi...

Posted (edited)

Billie isn't even competition to Taylor ******* Swift 

that's not even the point though. why do people still act like children and compare the pop girls? i thought we realized how pathetic that was in like 2016? 

Edited by kevin.
  • Like 2

Taylor will always have her foot in every younger pop girls neck that threatens to take her job and spot. If she’s not suing them, then she’s releasing music on their debut days, as she, the Queen, should! She took out Olivia, Lana and now Billie!

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
5 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Taylor will always have her foot in every younger pop girls neck that threatens to take her job and spot. If she’s not suing them, then she’s releasing music on their debut days, as she, the Queen, should! She took out Olivia, Lana and now Billie!

Thanks Taylor for saving us for the boring pop girls. Might be ols but I don't understand these new artists

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, kevin. said:

Billie isn't even competition to Taylor ******* Swift 

that's not even the point though. why do people still act like children and compare the pop girls? i thought we realized how pathetic that was in like 2016? 

I know they aren't, though. It was just a way to get attention to the thread. 

51 minutes ago, Aymama said:

Sabrina Carpenter says hi!

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Not when Miss Swift is ruling the world, :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye: no other junk food sells like Mcdonald's the same way no other bland bimbo sells junk tunes like Miss Taylor. Miss Sabrina is more like a White Castle.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.