Britney on Instagram: “new exciting projects on the way” “news is making me a nervous wreck”

This is weirdly enough the day before I broke my foot !!! You can see my face looks younger and I’m a bit heavier because well I don’t have paps and the news messing with me and making me a nervous wreck 😖 !!! I’ve lost a lot of weight since then and have a couple of new exciting projects on the way 🤭🤭🤭 !!! Hope you guys are having a wonderful day 😘😘😘 !!!

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Here you are derailing yet another thread with your nonsense. Didn’t you learn your lesson from the epic dragging you got on Saturday? Obviously not since you’re still on your ****. Seriously give it up honey, your game is tired.

The only thing dragged was you and your relationship with Abdul! 

stay pressed huntea :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Haha 3
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

She avoids to talk about him on her super personal instagram. I don't think Cade, Rosenfraud and MK will allow her to talk about our bad boy for a bookOh No Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

For sure just like the pressed few in here looking for drama and a fight over the housekeeper, like these plants in here defending that criminal and attacking us is insane. They'd rather stir gaslights and hide the housekeeper than hope that Britney's okay.

Those that throw pebbles, and hide behind rocks are just as weak as Britney's PR team.

Judge Judy GIF

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block