TMZ: Britney needs another conservatorship

19 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Told you! The devil still work in the shadow to destroy Britney mental health at any cost, to put her again in another conservatorship, so they will be able to take the rest of her money and end her!

Again, if she was that "crazy", really bad things would have already happened! Only things trolls can blame about Brit, it's her "weird" videos on IG! AND THAT'S F  UCKING IT!!!

But she's human, even if I think she's the strongest person I've seen in my entiere life, she's not a robot! We can't imagine all the horribles things they do to her behind the curtains, TMZ keep bullying her, again and again and again! This with the fact that she won't have justice, still didn't really fix her relation with her sons... THIS and only this will make her lose it! They keep attacking her everyday of her life! Somebody needs to help her, she can't fight alone until forever!!!

This exactly want they want, their ultimate goal! Lou and her bosses are paying TMZ, they work together, they will push Britney until her last entrenchments and then when she will be exhausted and lose it, they will go SEE??? WE TOLD YOU??? NEW CONSERVATORSHIP, TAKING THE REST OF THE MONEY AND END HER! It's their goal! I pray it won't happen!!! Somebody save her, the woman need to breath and heal in peace!

Britney posted this few hours ago (thank's to PokemonSpears for the info and the screen ;) )

Screenshot-2024-05-20-at-20-01-39-XILA-M

See? It's exactly what I said above and since months now! They will do everything to break her mental health behind the curtains! And "fans" are calling her out for her clothes, the way she lives, etc... Instead of being supportive and try to help her against TMZ and the other f  ckers! So sad!!!

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Elle90s said:

Time will tell . Sadly with the way things are I will not be at all surprised if she ends up in another conservatorship or the hospital. 

Any judge who'd place anyone under conservatorship/guardianship based on unnamed sources & unsubstantiated reports should be removed from the bench.  Any doctor who'd participate in this based on the same should lose his/her license.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Britney posted this few hours ago (thank's to PokemonSpears for the info and the screen ;) )

Screenshot-2024-05-20-at-20-01-39-XILA-M

See? It's exactly what I said above and since months now! They will do everything to break her mental health behind the curtains! And "fans" are calling her out for her clothes, the way she lives, etc... Instead of being supportive and try to help her against TMZ and the other f  ckers! So sad!!!

Britney’s non existent PR team should be helping her. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

The same thing came up a few weeks ago, people discussing whether Britney needs a c-ship or not.  Then, it was because she was spending too much. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

Spoiler

I haven't read the article but I'm sure the 'sources' haven't been named.

Edited by PolySpears
  • Love 1

So many questions but still very little clarity on what is really going on:

- Britney could hire a strong and effective PR team and end all of this. Why the silence and inactivity?

- Britney herself could shut down all these rumors and say herself how she is doing. What is stopping her?

- What is really going on behind the scenes?

7 minutes ago, Pabaroti1986 said:

So many questions but still very little clarity on what is really going on:

- Britney could hire a strong and effective PR team and end all of this. Why the silence and inactivity?

- Britney herself could shut down all these rumors and say herself how she is doing. What is stopping her?

- What is really going on behind the scenes?

According to reports the criminal housekeeper fraud fans don’t want talked about is allegedly running Britney’s day to day! He clearly had full access to her home, cars and they’ve been spotted in Vegas and the motel!

On 5/21/2024 at 4:53 AM, Eternalhouse said:

I hate how these are getting more severe after the settlement. These low lives need to seriously stop.

Hopefully with the other lawsuits and issues going on in other cases like Astro World, Lou will be held accountable in one way shape or form.

Posted (edited)

Honestly at this point something shockingly bad needs to happen to TMZ in order for them to stop. Like ideally someone needs to raid their HQ and cause trauma so they can have fears about what can happen to them if they continue.

I know this is extreme, but at this point with failed legal issues and failed call outs this is really looking like the only valid option.

Edited by Britney2001
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.