TMZ: Britney needs another conservatorship

8 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I think her therapist could help her consult with a psychiatrist. At least redefine some life goals for herself. 

It could help, but as we seen when Britney recently hurt her foot she didn't want to deal with doctors, the same might be with just talking to someone.

She was traumatized and due to that trauma doesn't want to be around doctors, therapists ect.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Honestly she needs change, no matter what the "change" is, she needs it

She needs what Lindsay Lohan did, move away from L.A., preferably from US, get out of spotlight, get someone to help her get on right track

I have been fan since BOMT and I knew something is not right with the whole "conservatorship" ever since it started and I was always vocal about her freedom, however her actions shows, she does need change and does need help.

Oprah Winfrey Concert GIF by CBS

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Honestly she needs change, no what the "change" is, she needs it

She needs what Lindsay Lohan did, move away from L.A., preferably from US, get out of spotlight, get someone to help her get on right track

I have been fan since BOMT and I knew something is not right with the whole "conservatorship" ever since it started and I was always vocal about her freedom, however her actions shows, she does need change and does need help.

Oprah Winfrey Concert GIF by CBS

Very true, and it's sad to see users in here get so bitter and angry at other fans over the criminal housekeeper which is clearly not good for her.

Per the report if Paul is running her daily, it's going to be disastrous if he's in charge. 

52 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It could help, but as we seen when Britney recently hurt her foot she didn't want to deal with doctors, the same might be with just talking to someone.

She was traumatized and due to that trauma doesn't want to be around doctors, therapists ect.

That's understandable but she claims she's with a therapist she trusts. I'm only speculating, but I imagine her therapist points out to her the incongruities between what she says and what she does on social media which should have sparked further conversations about a consult with a psychiatrist. If not or if she's resistant, then hopefully her therapist points out to her what's the point of therapy if she isn't actually really serious about it. You know? Whats the underlying issue here if you say your a victim of trauma and claim you want to heal yet you thrust yourself in the very unsafe spaces that will continue to exploit your vulnerabilities, then what is your exact motivation to grow as a person then? Isn't the fact that your insight and judgement is clearly impaired here enough concern and reason to try to explore other psychopharmacological treatment? 

• Like 1

The daily mail posted as well.

Britney Spears' loved ones 'claim "violent" star should be placed under another conservatorship' as singer is accused of 'refusing medication, letting felon boyfriend run her life and taking dr**s'

Britney Spears' loved ones are said to fear for her future if she doesn't enter another conservatorship, admitting it's been impossible to reason with the star about her latest erratic behaviour. 

The singer, 42, has been accused of not taking her mental health medication, while simultaneously drinking and taking other dr**s - sparking fears of a relapse given her history with substance abuse. 

She is said to be allowing her felon boyfriend Paul Soliz to 'run her household and her life', with those closest to her claiming she can't been reasoned with because her 'mood swings often turn into rages that end in physical violence'. 

The site reports that she is 'in danger of hurting herself or others', adding: 'There are times we're told it's impossible to communicate with her because she can't engage in rational conversation. '

Insiders have also been keen to clear up allegations made in a documentary in which a former security guard for the singer claimed Britney's room was bugged.

Five sources told TMZ, there was never bedroom surveillance. 

They stated that during the conservatorship and amid concerns Britney was being smuggled dr**s, a judge signed off on an order authorizing the monitoring of Britney's communication devices to determine who was supplying her dr**s. 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The singer, 42, has been accused of not taking her mental health medication, while simultaneously drinking and taking other dr**s - sparking fears of a relapse.

6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The daily mail posted as well.

Britney Spears' loved ones 'claim "violent" star should be placed under another conservatorship' as singer is accused of 'refusing medication, letting felon boyfriend run her life and taking dr**s'

Britney Spears' loved ones are said to fear for her future if she doesn't enter another conservatorship, admitting it's been impossible to reason with the star about her latest erratic behaviour. 

The singer, 42, has been accused of not taking her mental health medication, while simultaneously drinking and taking other dr**s - sparking fears of a relapse given her history with substance abuse. 

She is said to be allowing her felon boyfriend Paul Soliz to 'run her household and her life', with those closest to her claiming she can't been reasoned with because her 'mood swings often turn into rages that end in physical violence'. 

The site reports that she is 'in danger of hurting herself or others', adding: 'There are times we're told it's impossible to communicate with her because she can't engage in rational conversation. '

Insiders have also been keen to clear up allegations made in a documentary in which a former security guard for the singer claimed Britney's room was bugged.

They stated that during the conservatorship and amid concerns Britney was being smuggled dr**s, a judge signed off on an order authorizing the monitoring of Britney's communication devices to determine who was supplying her dr**s. 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The singer, 42, has been accused of not taking her mental health medication, while simultaneously drinking and taking other dr**s - sparking fears of a relapse.

It's sending me how they have admitted of SPYING her

Like....why the **** would you admit of committing a crime ffs? Team con is just a web of really stupid people with lots of laundered money. But stupid. Really, really stupid.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Like....why the **** would you admit of committing a crime ffs? Team con is just a web of really stupid people with lots of laundered money. But stupid. Really, really stupid.

I wonder if Jayden was one of the sources he's alleged dr**s being delivered to Britney's home in the past.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

5 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Jamie was finally deposed either last summer or the summer before and admitted under oath that he had Britney's house bugged and text messaging monitored. Now these nincompoops are saying that there was no surveillance, but also saying there was surveillance but the judge signed off on it because the judge was concerned about Brit getting dr**s....fuc.king morons. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I’m not sure what’s going on with Britney and Rosengart, but posting her swollen foot on instagram and taking pride publicly in the fact she won’t see a doctor is not something one should do when they want to prove they can take care their own well being. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

believe it or not, it’s actually a right of an american citizen to choose not to see a doctor. this is a choice, it’s not forced. just in case you didn’t know :)

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

believe it or not, it’s actually a right of an american citizen to choose not to see a doctor. this is a choice, it’s not forced. just in case you didn’t know :)

Choosing not to see a doctor is one thing, but how would she benefit from publicly announcing it to the world? This isn’t just another “weird” video that they can’t hold against her, this is straight up giving them ammo that she won’t take care of herself.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, super.nova said:

why do we keep posting this? you guys are sicker than TMZ at this point… does no one realizes the power you are giving to these lies? it’s insane!

stop engaging. same with these threads. I have not engaged for months but Jesus ya’ll need to stop.

my god

It’s important to call TMZ out on their bs though and highlight them as the one outlet that continuously tries to rewrite her narrative and frame her in a bad light. Also to let them know we’re onto their ****.

3 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Choosing not to see a doctor is one thing, but how would she benefit from publicly announcing it to the world? This isn’t just another “weird” video that they can’t hold against her, this is straight up giving them ammo that she won’t take care of herself.

I agree and it goes back to Britney wants attention if she didn't, she would give her IG an extended break. The rant about the hotel she posted about before the story dropped and she was busted with the housekeeper again.

To the foot rant about not going to see a doctor, it's sad she has the resources to get out of CA for a while and get off IG. 

I could see her being addicted to being online though since she wasn't able to have control over her socials or internet usage in the CON.

I sadly think Britney's going to continue to rebel.

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I wonder if Jayden was one of the sources he's alleged dr**s being delivered to Britney's home in the past.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Yeah we dont spy on anyone. We surveil them.

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.