Melissa Joan Hart Recalls Taking Britney Spears to Her First Club: 'I Feel Really Guilty'

https://www.etonline.com/melissa-joan-hart-recalls-taking-britney-spears-to-her-first-club-i-feel-really-guilty-exclusive?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR1IKyl1RzbAs7Q2Z_Ukr8R7EzpGUQjAWasOBuUm05tgvcsQKoAV-U6fB94_aem_AZOnSVt5k0s5kCk_Cw3PlePWdmRNyTRxuXj3rOJ22j1Y7NqBxKkpKIYm7KkpzYfxGYCeUlp67TAtigbRvkAqWxhN

Melissa Joan Hart Recalls Taking Britney Spears to Her First Club.

Basically Melissa feels guilty because Britney was underage at the time. Melissa was a bit older and knew to not drink too much, etc. 

She used to work with and hang out with Britney but hasn't seen her since the vegas residency several years back when she got to say a quick hello to Britney backstage.

Melissa is in a new lifetime movie coming out on May 18th called The Bad Guardian, which is about conservatorship abuse related to elderly people.

The interview video is a bit long but she's very sweet and it's worth watching if you like Melissa. She also mentions several things about her career that I didn't know, for example she and her husband were offered to be The Newlyweds instead of Jessica Simpson, but Melissa turned it down!

• Love 4
15 hours ago, princessmimi said:

That was nice to watch.

Its ironic that I saw this thread considering I've been binge watching Sabrina lately.

Its still one of my fave shows from the 90s. :) 

Yes it was one of the best shows! What platform is it streaming on? I want to watch it again. I haven't seen it since it aired.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, princessmimi said:

That was nice to watch.

Its ironic that I saw this thread considering I've been binge watching Sabrina lately.

Its still one of my fave shows from the 90s. :) 

That's not really the correct use of the word ironic lol, don't you think?

alanis morissette scream GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block