[IT'S OUT!] Billie Eilish releases new album 'HIT ME HARD AND SOFT'

I was never Billie fan but I always give a chance to listen new albums to see if I change my mind.

My favorite is Bird Of Feathers and then Lunch and Dinner are cool vibey tracks, nothing else grab my attention.

The album for me is basically like background music, something I would put on when Im working on something, cleaning etc.

• Like 4
Posted (edited)

meh. it's really dull. and it's too short to be so boring. it's literally like elevator/coffee shop music. not what i expected after they were kinda acting like her last album was a misstep. it's way better than this.

Edited by kevin.
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, kevin. said:

meh. it's really dull. and it's too short to be so boring. it's literally like elevator/coffee shop music. not what i expected after they were kinda acting like her last album was a misstep. it's way better than this.

who acted like it? how?

Edited by Fita
Posted (edited)

I've let L'AMOUR DE MA VIE playing on the background and in the second half/ending where it starts to get more upbeat I HAD TO get up of my chair and dance. But the beggining was so boring. Like 'Happier Than Ever' has a transition to a cool upbeat part in the second half.

Edited by Fita

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.