My friend met Britney on Maui

10 hours ago, DavebBautista said:

This sounds absolutely like the Britney the public sees since she the cv is over. Sadly that´s her true self. Mental wrack, crazy and a wrack. Sad what she become.

Good point. It's not how her fans see her, it's how public sees her, since my friend is not her fan, nor in a pop music bubble.

• Like 1
On 5/14/2024 at 9:30 AM, Paper_bear said:

I am ready to spill that tea. It was while she was still with Sam, but the coinservatorship was over. Britney was looking old and tired but very excited, very naked and sooo needy. It was defenetely a big shock for my friend to see Britney like this ... and the experiece triggered some sad and weird feelings in my friend :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

But yeah. Let's start in the beginning. I have this ritch friend who likes to visit the most exclusive beaches all around the world and one of them is on Maui. It's very expensive, so it's not as crowded as usual, but still - there are people, families, kids... Everyone was enjoying there time on the beach when... Britney came there with Sam. Sam looked absolutely stunning, very handsome guy, he looked amazing and beautiful. He was the guy that everyone is looking at him wherever he goes... Tall, muscled... But then there was this lady... looking like a sunburned 50 years old german tourist with bad skin and weird teeth, but acting very hyped and childish. She looked similar to Britney, but not really like Britney... They were alone, without the security. Maybe they were somewhere in the backgrounds but defenetly not obvious... Britney was smiling, holding Sam and being bubbly. She passed my friend and took a place with Sam maybe around 10 meters away. When passing by, you could see, how she was absolutely with no botox, just tired faced and her hair was in bad condition. She did not look groomed at all.

Sam and Britney took a spot and in no time Britney went naked. It was weird because on that beach nobody was naked at the time - also I'm not sure if that was even alowed. Sam was looking patient and very kind to her, taking pics of her as she demanded. Some moms were covering children's eyes and were giving her looks, but she didn't gave a s**t. When Sam tried to lay down and relax just for a sec, she wanted full attention on her, like some child. From my friend's words she seemed very annoying, demanding, attention seeking and wanted full attention on her 100% of his time. He looked like a puppy and was very patient and nice. They were there for a very short time, around 20 minutes and then went away.

It was trully shocking for my friend to experience this exciting moments on the beach, which also triggered this weird empty sad feelings about Britney... 

PS: I wrote the story just like I heard from my friend. Raw and ugly facts, without trying to embellish something. And also, the purpose of this post is not to bash on Britney, it's just an experence and perception of my friend seeing her in real life. <3

NOTE: MY FRIEND IS NOR BRITNEY FAN, NOR HATER. Just an ordinary person who knows that Britney exists, and knows that she sings Toxic and OOps...

I can imagine this story would be true, what do you think?

spacer.png

she does 1000% seems to be a harsh russian woman with way to much money on her hands (PUTIN Oligarch vibes). and what the f is it with the german diss...

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
On 5/16/2024 at 12:11 PM, BritneyInTheZoney said:

Never said she was saint she's human but it's clear you don't like her anymore and confirmed you will believe every negative story about her even if it's fake so why are you here discussing about her or attacking people for not believing every story?

Because I wasted my time believing every c-ship abuse lie that ******* peddled.  Now, I see her as an attention-seeking homewrecker and a liar.  Also, nothing more satisfying than delivering a dose of reality to the YYYYYYASSSSSSSS QUEEEEENNNNSSSS.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
On 5/15/2024 at 8:20 AM, Paper_bear said:

I will DM you because I am interested in that story. You know, it's the same with that story of my friend, who is also outside of the bubble of pop music and just described how this went.  I've been keeping it for myself for so long and now that I shared it - I receive so much hate and majority of people not even believeing it...:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

me too

How this is allowed without proof? Are we sure this is real or just a made up story from a Britney hater? Why are some mods straight up agreeing instead of questioning if this real or not? Exhale and its mod team disappointed once again. If this was about Gaga or Beyonce on their fan forum this person will be straight up banned from those forums. Stop DISRESPECTING Britney :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

Also if you like scam just say it :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.