Will Britney Do Anything Musically While She's With The Criminal Housekeeper?

Again Britney is dumb and what she is doing is childish and unacceptable. She is in her 40s and being a home wrecker while this man has a litter..Girrrlll I hope you go broke because it’s your fault. 

• Like 1
Just now, Naes614 said:

Again Britney is dumb and what she is doing is childish and unacceptable. She is in her 40s and being a home wrecker while this man has a litter..Girrrlll I hope you go broke because it’s your fault. 

Yeah, I seen that girl clams Paul is cheating on her.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I stopped reading after this part. How about to focus on yourself and your life, hmm? 

I do..I’m not a home wrecker and supporting a felon with a litter…Girl dumb..I would tell anyone else the same if that was them. 

Period GIF by ALLBLK

14 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

I do..I’m not a home wrecker and supporting a felon with a litter…Girl dumb..I would tell anyone else the same if that was them. 

Period GIF by ALLBLK

And do you realize that she is an adult and responsible for her decisions and does not need your advice? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

And do you realize that she is an adult and responsible for her decisions and does not need your advice? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I’m not giving her advice..I’m calling her dumb..Because she is :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

The husbands’ offspring are step children right? Wow Britney is a mom to like 15 step children now!

she is a super mom. We should celebrate that!!! The number gets higher each year soon she will hit 20! The new billboard charts hehe. Well so far she has like 15 hit singles. One is bubbling under: PAULS BABY WITH BRITNEY! 
go Brit!

• Haha 3
49 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Period GIF by ALLBLK

Do you find it strange how we're supposed to not talk about the criminal housekeeper, and people get all up in arms in here for bringing him up.

It's like this fanbase wants to hide that Britney's with a criminal, she's clearly not hiding him no more.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Do you find it strange how we're supposed to not talk about the criminal housekeeper, and people get all up in arms in here for bringing him up.

It's like this fanbase wants to hide that Britney's with a criminal, she's clearly not hiding him no more.

Amen..I have always defended Britney but I’m drawing the line here with this mess…It makes her seem so entitled and just a bad person. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Amen..I have always defended Britney but I’m drawing the line here with this mess…It makes her seem so entitled and just a bad person. 

I'm kind of surprised the length some have went to in regard to defending this reportedly dangerous housekeeper.

Jimbo breaks down the bedroom door and it's an issue, this housekeeper has child endangerment charges yet fans fight for him.

10 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Sadly I have to agree. I usually always have Britney’s back, but this is just… no. It’s not even just his criminal record or the fact it’s so jarring she can’t see someone is using her again, it’s the fact he’s got a family. That’s… not something I’m ever gonna support or defend. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Sadly I have to agree. I usually always have Britney’s back, but this is just… no. It’s not even just his criminal record or the fact it’s so jarring she can’t see someone is using her again, it’s the fact he’s got a family. That’s… not something I’m ever gonna support or defend. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

This is the 3rd time Britney's done this.

1st with Kevin, he was with Shar and according to Shar Britney knew and was downstairs in a black car waiting while she gave birth to her and Kevin's child. According to Shar after she gave birth Kevin left the hospital with Britney.

2nd time was with Adnan he was married, and Brit claimed she didn't know.

3rd time Paul Richard Soliz, his child's mom is claiming he's cheating on her with Britney.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

This is the 3rd time Britney's done this.

1st with Kevin, he was with Shar and according to Shar Britney knew and was downstairs in a black car waiting while she gave birth to her and Kevin's child. According to Shar after she gave birth Kevin left the hospital with Britney.

2nd time was with Adnan he was married, and Brit claimed she didn't know.

3rd time Paul Richard Soliz, his child's mom is claiming he's cheating on her with Britney.

There was also her dancer Columbus Short. I dunno, I know some say “blame the cheater” but I still find it gross. She doesn’t have to be a cute little pop princess, but that’s just basic decency as a human being IMO. 

• Like 1
On 5/8/2024 at 1:01 PM, Naes614 said:

People prefer to enable and make excuses.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block