(OBVIOUSLY THE UNPOPULAR OPINION that is deduced to no opinion at all) BUT...A cold hard opinion of Britney's dancing. See below. simple tho

Idk how to take this thread.  The loss of the freedom of her craft obviously made her lose passion.  Would any dancer be happy dancing to choreo they didn’t approve of, not even to mention the music they are dancing to.  

Then add in what she was going through behind the scenes with her team/family/c-ship.  Choreo was probably the least of her worries and she probably gave no ****s.  

She clearly has a natural talent that not many people have.  There is a reason she was one of the best dancers/pop stars in the world for years.  

You don’t just lose that natural ability.  If she ever decides to return to touring/performances, she can do it.  All she needs is the passion and freedom to do it.  The rest will come natural.  

• Love 2
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

She said multiple times that she has severe nerve damage and pain. Do you genuinely think at this point she can learn a choreography like me against the music or slave for you? She did some original choreography during POM but they are not nearly as good as before. 

but didnt she also say every time she dances the pain goes away??

it makes no sense to me that if she can do POM she couldnt do harder choreography but i have a gut feeling she just likes the show like POM. most of the time of POM she was genuinely enjoying it. smiles all over..

Edited by FullyDattAndDatt3full
37 minutes ago, FullyDattAndDatt3full said:

but didnt she also say every time she dances the pain goes away??

it makes no sense to me that if she can do POM she couldnt do harder choreography but i have a gut feeling she just likes the show like POM. most of the time of POM she was genuinely enjoying it. smiles all over..

Her last decent choreography is work b. And she was as stiff as a stick when doing it. She maybe able to learn a new choreo but she will never be as fluid and agile as before. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.