Antphrodite New Psychic Reading: Britney'a Justice, Who Stole From Her?

Settled because she was tired all the time and money it took. Empathy for her father. They also threatened to drop a video or something Britney didnt want the public to see

Getting a lot of money because someone (probably her dad) swayed and gave information.

No children but maybe a new book or some sort of art. She will start new projects now that Jaime is gone.

She will be able to speak of a lot of things she wasnt allowed to talk about before they settled.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
39 minutes ago, PrincessAkwa said:

Settled because she was tired all the time and money it took. Empathy for her father. They also threatened to drop a video or something Britney didnt want the public to see

Getting a lot of money because someone (probably her dad) swayed and gave information.

No children but maybe a new book or some sort of art. She will start new projects now that Jaime is gone.

She will be able to speak of a lot of things she wasnt allowed to talk about before they settled.

Your second line: In respect to the money, he thinks something is being/was revealed that doesn't have to do with her directly but will earn her a lot of money.

Most of us are hopeful that it is true. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Your second line: In respect to the money, he thinks something is being/was revealed that doesn't have to do with her directly but will earn her a lot of money.

Most of us are hopeful that it is true. 

Same. I now listen to a psychic on YouTube. Thats how much I wish this is true. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

Antphrodite and That Surprise Witness are feeding. I love seeing BJ school Popcorn Planet dude. 

Not giving views to popcorn incel, what he said and what surprise witness girl said?

It's interesting because this guy is one of the people her team trusts with exclusives.

44 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Y’all really can’t accept that she’s deeply mentally unwell. 

I bet you would be in great mental shape after her ordeal. Neither attacking her, making fun of her or enslaving her is going to put her in better shape. Such a long conservatorship and the 4 months of involuntary "treatment" did a job on her, so did taking away her children in 2007/8.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

They were gonna drop a video, from where? the illegal surveillance they did on her?

48 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Not giving views to popcorn incel, what he said and what surprise witness girl said?

It's interesting because this guy is one of the people her team trusts with exclusives.

They both said this was a loss for Britney and that it's strange that Rosenfraud is spinning this as a win.

Andy said it looks like Britney is on something with her eyes and the repetitiveness he was alluding to possibly dr**s.

BJ said Britney could have brain damage, in the end they agree this was a loss for Britney, and they hope someone isn't peddling her meds.

Andy is worried. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

They were gonna drop a video, from where? the illegal surveillance they did on her?

Video is a rumor.

This said, in situations where Britney was pushed to the breaking point, you could easily cut a video with her screaming at her father or the kids and NOT SHOW what led up to it. 

Example: her kids yelling "we don't have to do what you tell us, you *****" and Britney responding: "This is my house. I am a woman." Video is so easily manipulated. Kevin has more material and actually threatened in his super laidback voice. I wouldn't put it beyond him to sell some of the stuff to tabloids to make a buck. I hope adult Preston blocks him because he is embarrassed about what he did at age 12.

5 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

A twink psychic? Hmmmm I love you Lola but is he accurate?

sadhotgirl-bratz-doll.gif

I don't believe in his cards, but he has the uncanny ability to assess situations that other people overlook. I guess he knows to read the room, but the room changes often.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Video is a rumor.

This said, in situations where Britney was pushed to the breaking point, you could easily cut a video with her screaming at her father or the kids and NOT SHOW what led up to it. 

Example: her kids yelling "we don't have to do what you tell us, you *****" and Britney responding: "This is my house. I am a woman." Video is so easily manipulated. Kevin has more material and actually threatened in his super laidback voice. I wouldn't put it beyond him to sell some of the stuff to tabloids to make a buck. I hope adult Preston blocks him because he is embarrassed about what he did at age 12.

Mmhm, exactly. Basically what Kevin tried to do, but it backfired. 

23 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

No, some sort of video footage not in her favour. 

I immediately thought of illegal recordings or something her sons recorded. But thats just my guess. Does that make sense though?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

I don't believe in his cards, but he has the uncanny ability to assess situations that other people overlook. I guess he knows to read the room, but the room changes often.

Thanks Hamelia. I'll give it a watch after this one...

Edited by PlatinumB
25 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

They both said this was a loss for Britney and that it's strange that Rosenfraud is spinning this as a win.

Andy said it looks like Britney is on something with her eyes and the repetitiveness he was alluding to possibly dr**s.

BJ said Britney could have brain damage, in the end they agree this was a loss for Britney, and they hope someone isn't peddling her meds.

Andy is worried. 

Thanks, I hate even hear Andy voice lol.

Well, it's fair. Only some fans are pretending Britney did not lose anything with the settlement. 

In the real world,  she just lost big time. All her abusers are innocent now. The news about her paying Jamie is awful, and even if it’s a lie, the GP will not to check everything. 

I hope surprise witness make new videos about it. We need some light and noise again. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
Just now, Dark Willow said:

Thanks, I hate even hear Andy voice lol.

Well, it's fair. Only some fans are pretending Britney didn't lose anything with the settlement. 

In the real world,  she just lost big time. All her abusers are innocent now. The news about her paying Jamie is awful, and even if it’s a lie, the GP will not to check everything. 

I hope surprise witness make new videos about it. We need some light and noise again. 

Both BJ and Andy seem to think it's strange that Rosengart claimed all this fraud happened and all this mis treatment yet they said it doesn't seem like he could prove anything.

Rosengart got 4 million fighting a case that was less than 2 million so Britney lost more money.

5 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Well, the court dates were constantly rescheduled, as if to bore and drag it out, so it's not surprising to think that Rosengart pointed out to her that the only thing Britney would lose was time and money. Furthermore, what would they gain by Britney appearing in court if she didn't handle her finances or affairs during the conservatorship, she was completely isolated. It's very likely that they would end up questioning her mental state to minimize her testimony; that's what opposing parties always do, try to discredit the witness.

Regarding the videos, obviously Kevin must have several, but I'm sure they would ultimately end up working against him like the ones that were leaked.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block