Perrie announces fan events in London, Paris, Berlin and Amsterdam

16 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.2 said:

wait a damn minute, she might have a few losers showing up to the london event BUTTT- who's gonna go to the european ones 😭

???

They toured all over Europe as part of Little Mix.

You trolls are tapped in the head :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I hope the song does well. Each of the girls are so talented, it’d be nice to see one of them achieve great success. Little Mix was the only girl group that I thought once they go solo, they would all be superstars. I was wrong :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, RadicalOptimism said:

Why do you only show up when Little Mix members announce something? You need to be here at all times :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Jk this place is trash but we still have to come and do some charity :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: hope you’ve been well! 😁

Honestly, I struggle to make it through the past two comments in other threads, the calibre of people here is just :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish: The lunacy is too much for me.

The majority of the people here are just so vile towards Britney and i'm not here for it. 

My charity work is promoting my girls local mix's solo careers :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Even giving this place clicks is more than enough charity work after how we were treated for our hard work! 

Hope you're doing okay :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: 

Edited by Revenge.
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I hope the song does well. Each of the girls are so talented, it’d be nice to see one of them achieve great success. Little Mix was the only girl group that I thought once they go solo, they would all be superstars. I was wrong :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I'm holding out hope for Perrie and Jade :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Jade has apparently filmed her music video and the song is rumoured to be titled 'Angel of my dreams'. Apparently it is MESSY and for the gays but not very radio friendly.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.