911 Appreciation

Just wanted to make a post about how incredibly cool she sounds in this... She really knows how to use her voice in different ways with each track she's on. You can definitely tell she was into this and having fun experimenting. I also low key love how incredibly filthy this record is. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: We even got the debut of Rap-ney :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:... She is rapping circles around many of the recent rap girlies. Like she is really on the beat and gliding on it so well...:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: Cardi or Megan could never :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

To think what else we could of gotten after this era without the con...:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Does anyone have anymore info about this song? Like who produced and wrote this!? Would be forever thankful xoxo :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Agyness said:

hi, written by J.R. Rotem (with Kara DioGuardi) and produced by him, i forgot that song i like it thank u :wink_britney_everytime_white:

avril-lavigne-holds-hands-with-rumored-b

That's the guy Britney was hanging around with in 2007, right? There's some pictures but then the songs produced by him never were officially released..

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Fita said:

I don't see all the appeal around this song. I mean, it just doesn't click with me. 

yes I understand that the song was rejected, it deserved a lot more work, it's just interesting, because this song is so 2006 - pre 2007. 

7 minutes ago, Fita said:

That's the guy Britney was hanging around with in 2007, right? There's some pictures but then the songs produced by him never were officially released..

britney-spears-et-j-r-rotem-arrivant-a-u

britney-spears-va-faire-les-courses-dans

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Agyness said:

hi, written by J.R. Rotem (with Kara DioGuardi) and produced by him, i forgot that song i like it thank u :wink_britney_everytime_white:

avril-lavigne-holds-hands-with-rumored-b

Oh yeah I forgot about him! I thought he only did "everybody" and a few others that no one has heard. I can see why she wanted to record the songs with him lmao :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

37 minutes ago, Fita said:

I don't see all the appeal around this song. I mean, it just doesn't click with me. 

Tbh it's only recently grew on me! Now I like it alot! Even though it is still in a very unfinished state.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Isla said:

I love it! Definitely one of her more s£xual songs. Did the uncensored one leak? I feel like it did but I can’t remember. 

Yay glad you love it! I'm not sure if the uncensored version has leaked :( Would love to hear it!

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Yay glad you love it! I'm not sure if the uncensored version has leaked :( Would love to hear it!

Yeah I can’t remember. I thought it might have but if not, I hope it surfaces online!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Fita said:

Yeah, they had a little fling back then. He ended up bragging about having s** with Britney during an interview and I’m pretty sure that’s why none of his songs made the album 💀 Except Everybody, but even then it was only released as a Japan and digital deluxe bonus track. 

4 hours ago, Isla said:

I love it! Definitely one of her more s£xual songs. Did the uncensored one leak? I feel like it did but I can’t remember. 

That is actually fan made, it sounds official tho! I remember someone made it on the old BritneyGalaxy forums. They took the “calm” from “calm down feel the freaking heat” and it sounds a lot like she’s saying “***” 💀 

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, trip to my touch said:

thought this would be about gagas song

Gags could never.:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

9 hours ago, Popprincess19 said:

It’s like she was with a new man every week back in 2007

I know that's right! They all wanted a piece. She was young and having fun after her divorce. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, FFBetterThanBlackout said:

My biggest enemy is me, pop a 911

This and Sugarfall ft. Pharrel Williams deserved to be in Blackout more than Why Should I Be Sad imo

Dramatic
Let Go
Untitled Lullaby
Kiss You All Over
Sugarfall
All That She Wants 

ALL deserved. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
15 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Yeah, they had a little fling back then. He ended up bragging about having s** with Britney during an interview and I’m pretty sure that’s why none of his songs made the album 💀 Except Everybody, but even then it was only released as a Japan and digital deluxe bonus track. 

That is actually fan made, it sounds official tho! I remember someone made it on the old BritneyGalaxy forums. They took the “calm” from “calm down feel the freaking heat” and it sounds a lot like she’s saying “***” 💀 

Oh :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block