'I'm Too Busy Selling 50 Million Records'

2 hours ago, LickMyCrack said:

What is she saying? It's sounds like gibberish to me. Something with stupid questions and Jessica Simpson.?? Please elaborate, English is not my first language

It's about how the media always tried to make women look stupid/uneducated. They would ask questions like "What is the capital of X" or any other question the interviewee would not have known the answer to.

Edited by zancou147
preposition change
  • Love 1
On 4/3/2024 at 2:50 AM, _____ said:

and look at that, another flop positive thread. forgot only the negative ones get the most engagement here. 

I did a card reading for you and your card for today is...:

7of cups

7-of-cups.jpg

(For you) aka- delusion/wishful thinking/you are a dreamer, you dream a lot in your sleep :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block