Miley Cyrus' 'Doctor' music video teaser - Out March 1st

Fita

um ok. these lyrics are awful so far.

i really wish she kept more of a plastic heart vibe it really suited her. 

i'm not into these generic sounding pop songs she's been releasing since endless summer.

idc if flower was popular i think it's one of her worst.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Kevney said:

Idc if flower was popular i think it's one of her worst.

Yes, I agree with you in that point. First time I heard flower I was like eh... That's it? So I don't think it's bad but I think it's weird that it won a Grammy and that big popularity. When I first heard Miley singing it in the shower in that teaser, I thought it sounded really dope, though :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: I thought it would be a different sound.

I like the other tracks of ESV better.

Edited by Fita
7 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

Erm why is it a blatant rip off of Maneskin - I Wanna Be Your Slave, though :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I don't know about that but I realized the beats in the beginning are similar to those of Gnarls Barkley's Crazy haha 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block